The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The title might indicate that maybe Abel will experiment with a new sound. Make it less dark sounding probably

:stoneface: @ the name.. But I have faith

As long as the music sounds the same :pimp:.. Hopefully he doesn't go back to the noise style

Damn 2 years already?? I still listen to everything damn near daily and it never gets old

Last edited:
Dude's music has aged pretty well. Since I've been listening to em', I don't think I've went a week without giving a few tracks some spins in my car.

:lol: :lol: at the title... If the music is good though, that's all I care about :nthat:

:wow: at HOB dropping 2 years ago... Whenever I throw it on it still has that same feel as when I first started playing it :smokin

the title makes me think of a really druggy/trippy vibe - like the name of a club where everyone is rolling. which is interesting cause his newer tracks seem to veer away from talking about hard drugs like that.

the title makes me think of a really druggy/trippy vibe - like the name of a club where everyone is rolling. which is interesting cause his newer tracks seem to veer away from talking about hard drugs like that.

This.

How were House of Balloons and Thursday any better names for albums? The overall design and vibe from the name I get is strip club, old school, trippy, drugs....so good!

:smokin

It's wild how ya'll claiming to be thrown off by the name.
Please tell me about the time "House of Balloons" seemed like a good look to you.

Back
Top Bottom