The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I REALLY want the vinyl but $200 is not reasonable for a "signed/limited" set. Bands with more clout dont even charge that much when doing 2+ records that are signed. I could care less for the signature, i wasnt there to witness and get the signature personally so it means nothing to me. Would of been great if he only made like 100 out of the 500 signed and the rest without the signature and sold at a more reasonable price. But hey, ill have to give in since it seems this will be the only pressing of the record, the set definitely looks dope.

:lol: Would The Weeknd's stuff even sound good on vinyl? With all that funky compression and ****

laugh.gif
Would The Weeknd's stuff even sound good on vinyl? With all that funky compression and ****
i was thinking the exact same ish lol...... some parts of the music i can't even catch if i'm not listening on my headphones.

I wanted a grey Crewneck for the longest, was thinking of getting the XO one.. but that price tag is ridiculously stupid. :smh:

Looks like he's gearing up for the 2nd installment... my first child will be made to this

Chapter 1: The Trilogy
Chapter 2: .....

Last edited:
def need some new music from dude.. those 3 new tracks just made me want more when trilogy dropped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom