The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
observing.gif

Cover sounds good.

This must've been recorded before the time he finished KotF.

This mf need to go Ethiopia and not drop anything for like a year. Homie bland af these days

Tbh it'll be interesting to even see which direction he takes content wise

He can't release another album bragging about how he's made it

Hope he goes for a concept and just tells stories

I'm not even compelled to listen to any of these features or anything. When I hear it, I'll hear it.

And that R. Kelly cover did nothing for me. Not sure if it's because I really don't like it or because I've soured on him completely :smh:.

Idk man

This is a re-occuring topic but Abel's best work is his dark stuff

Even when he blew up, a great feature that sounded organic was 'Remember You' (Wiz Khalifa)

It just seems like now, he doesn't say "no" to a feature and the beats he's on doesn't fit his style. Sounds way out of place.

Honestly it's not that imo. It's just repetitive. It's not horrible. It's just the SAME thing rehashed over and over. He used to switch it up on features. Remember you, in vein, im good, one of those nights, etc don't sound like one another.

Low life
6 ft under = literally the same song

The Uzi song
The Gucci song
The French Montana song
Etc

All of them he's saying the same crap and he's using the same cadence on most. It's just lazy. 6ft under and low life is when I really was just shocked. I was like damn nobody in his camp was gon tell him that he just put the same song on his abum twice? :lol:

Worst part is, everyone is loving it so it's not gonna change any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom