The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
giphy (3).gif

Mann I went to the concert in Philly, first time seeing him live and wow is all I can say. I know y'all in the middle of hating but this dude put on the best show Ive literally ever seen live. He sounds even better live than his recorded songs. Dude is out of this world talented.

Some of us may have turned into haters :lol:

"Look at this mf looking all happy and ****" :smh:

We turned into haters as soon as Beauty Behind the Madness dropped.
The first bit of optimism in his music....and i was hatin hard. I still get down with Abel but....nothing will ever be the same. The run from HOB-Kissland is music history.

We turned into haters as soon as Beauty Behind the Madness dropped.
The first bit of optimism in his music....and i was hatin hard. I still get down with Abel but....nothing will ever be the same. The run from HOB-Kissland is music history.
This. I've transitioned to a hater but am still a fan. :lol:

Went to cbus show, had excellent seats on floor. First time seeing Weeknd and wow, incredible Live, can't believe he sounds just as good live as he does on an album, very impressed.

Copped the hoodie at show, and a bootleg XO shirt outside the arena for 5 bucks lol
Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.11.15 PM.png

Rolling Stone is still the number one song played in my iTunes—mostly because of how much I played it when we were all waiting for Thursday. But I do still listen to it all the time because it's still really so cold, man. Personal Top 10 Weeknd.

*Zo gif because he told us* but still...

Went to cbus show, had excellent seats on floor. First time seeing Weeknd and wow, incredible Live, can't believe he sounds just as good live as he does on an album, very impressed.

Copped the hoodie at show, and a bootleg XO shirt outside the arena for 5 bucks lol
Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 2.11.15 PM.png

That hoodie is flames... wish they had that the first leg of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom