The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wish it was KL's 5th anniversary so we get merch :lol:. I too am mad I passed on everything back then except the fox keychain.

As for the cover, kinda along the same mehh vibe has been on the last few years. It's a great song so that kinda elevates it. Put it this way: I wouldn't bump this over the original.

#washed until he proves otherwise

Dayum for some reason I don't remember him doing that on the KL tour. Smh at me being way too ****** up those days, can't even remember too much about the shows

I've only ever found it as a follow-up to Or Nah during the King of the Fall tour, but yeah in either case; it's old :lol:

Doesn't take any of the dopeness of it away to me though. I refuse to even think about his current work while listening to it.

I've only ever found it as a follow-up to Or Nah during the King of the Fall tour, but yeah in either case; it's old :lol:

Doesn't take any of the dopeness of it away to me though. I refuse to even think about his current work while listening to it.

I may be getting the tours mixed up. It may have been the KOTF tour

Dayum for some reason I don't remember him doing that on the KL tour. Smh at me being way too ****ed up those days, can't even remember too much about the shows
Same :smh:

KL & KOTF are nothing but blurrs now. I had the presence of mind to record a lot of the BBTM show.

The only thing I really remember is the energy and the movement/wave

You could really feel the essence of that savage life in the crowd

Back
Top Bottom