The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wow @ ashley vee in a weeknd MV
laugh.gif

video is like KOTF 2.
Just Googled her, didn't realize she was a thing lol

Video's got nothing to do with it.

Dude dropped ordinary life. And he posted on his IG that he plans on partying every day for an entire year. Dude's 27 now. May be trying to join that club.

Video's got nothing to do with it.

Dude dropped ordinary life. And he posted on his IG that he plans on partying every day for an entire year. Dude's 27 now. May be trying to join that club.
Ahh, didn't see that. He's probably just celebrating his success, plus he's going on tour. If anything we might see some drugged out/drunk anthems (we'll hafta see on that)

Secrets video would be dope. 

I think it'd be cool if he did like the Stargirl Interlude as well in the next video and then went in to the actual video itself 

Doing the same for The Forum. Seems like they're only getting more expensive every time I check. :smh:

Prices been steady for Barclays... I've been looking at the new coliseum which isn't too far from me either

Got myself a few options, tickets have to drop somewhere ;lol

Smh. I bought tickets for New Coliseum first day. Then found out Gov Ball was the same weekend so bought tickets to that. Now I gotta deal with resale at Barclays. [emoji]128564[/emoji] Since it's in June, I'm stalling as much as possible

First day of the tour was today!

If y'all wanna peep some videos if it, "theweekndbible" on snapchat has a story up from the show.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom