The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"AIl I Know" would have been such a dope track without Future... :smh:  I always switch the song when it's about to get to his part :lol:

He ruined that joint, straight Auto skip from me. He was not needed at all. Doesnt even stay on rhythm

Just got wind of the tour. Assuming tix went on sale already and sold out?

Anyone got the plug for the tix on 4/29 at the forum?

mean.gif
Just bit the bullet and copped tickets directly along the ramp. Can't wait
smokin.gif
Ayeeee, dope,

no prices on any of the H&M products? I know them and uniqlo type places are hella cheap on the regular but
nerd.gif

I wasn't lurking here as much as I did for BBTM or that tour but was there any media/articles done about the collab between Abel and Daft Punk? how it came about? DP is probably in my top 3 artists of all time, legendary, takes everything by storm and I feel its a blessing that they would work with certain people or people for that matter. I may sound like a stan but If DP likes you and thinks you're that dope musically I would automatically put you in an upper echelon level. They had Pharell on their album and visa versa happened and that was deservedly so. So I was straight
eek.gif
when I saw not one but two songs with DP. starboy is aight to me but Feel It Coming is straight fire because I think of it as more of a DP song than Abel's (thats the stan in me talking
tongue.gif
)

And oh yeah after seeing Abel outta town 2 years in a row, I finally get to catch him in New Orleans for the 2nd straight time! Too bucked up

Gimmie a track called "Everything You Know" by them with Doc, Ill & 40 :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom