The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Secrets grew on me and it is now fire 
laugh.gif

Songs I skip: Rockin', love to lay, and lonely night. Oh also skip future's part on all I know.

Don't really see how people can be mad at him going mainstream / pop but be happy he's chilling with Drake again.

Drake is the definition of pop and mainstream :lol: Not that he's bad or anything

They made The Zone and Crew Love because Weeknd was in Trilogy mode. Abel was the guy. Drake basically just hopped on the track after Abel finished it and dropped a pretty good verse. Wouldn't expect anything different than Low Life, Wonderful, Some Way, Reminder type stuff at this point.

Drake is the definition of pop and mainstream
laugh.gif
Not that he's bad or anything

They made The Zone and Crew Love because Weeknd was in Trilogy mode. Abel was the guy. Drake basically just hopped on the track after Abel finished it and dropped a pretty good verse. Wouldn't expect anything different than Low Life, Wonderful, Some Way, Reminder type stuff at this point.
You gotta let some of us dream breh

If OVOXO put out a song like Angel or ICFMF then you got a point. But so far they been good sans Live For, which wasn't really pop, just not that great

I don't really care who was the guy or who hopped on what

Low Life, Wonderful weren't really pop and actually pretty great tracks

Last edited:
Wonder what the tour merch will be...

If it'll be similar to what he's already dropped, same thing, completely different... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom