The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Son has poor taste in women doe. Selena look like a Chihuahua. Bella nearly anorexic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose that fit into the whole druggy lifestyle he USED to be about. Wonder if there was any truth to that not liking black women thing.

Ehh, from his perspective and being a celeb maybe you could make that argument. Compared to who other celebs date, Bella and Selena seem like keepers

"Went from hipsters, now it's models and these singers"

Dude is either going through a phase or he has a type

But you know, and I know, that son isn't looking for keepers right now :lol:. Yea, they're ok. And you make a good point, which I alluded to before, they may just be his type.

I'm just disappointed. Like his current musical sound, he could, nay, he should do better.

Wait a minute, breh was most certainly looking for a keeper

When he was with Bella, boy was head over heels in love.... changed up his whole persona over homegirl 

With Selena Gomez, who knows, maybe he just trying to smash her but seem like he would be more low profile about their relationship. Relatively low profile, i.e. not make out with her in public, go out with her in public etc. 

Wait a minute, breh was most certainly looking for a keeper

When he was with Bella, boy was head over heels in love.... changed up his whole persona over homegirl 

With Selena Gomez, who knows, maybe he just trying to smash her but seem like he would be more low profile about their relationship. Relatively low profile, i.e. not make out with her in public, go out with her in public etc. 
Elaborate?

Last edited:
Dude became accessible to the masses, was posting about her on IG, holding hands with her all that regular GF/BF stuff, he actually smiled. They were a somewhat "it" couple

"Die for You" was written and made for her, for crying out loud

This is a big departure from his origin where he was never seen and you wouldn't think he'd be having a relationship like that

There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of his actions, by the way. Everyone deserves to experience companionship 

Last edited:
Not sure how w i feel about the diss. I think if he was gonna do that he should have gone harder and dropped nav. Still bieber wants no problems with the weeknd lol

Maybe it was just a warning shot

If dude went too hard, honestly would have looked a lil petty, or like overkill

Last edited:
*in Feefo voice* it don't bump in the whip?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom