THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Ok just finished the first season can someone answer WHAT DID DR. Jenner OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS WHISPER INTO HIS EAR?
No one knows yet. If you watch episode one of season two, Rick mentions what the doctor says to him briefly and clearly shows that its bothering him.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Ok just finished the first season can someone answer WHAT DID DR. Jenner OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS WHISPER INTO HIS EAR?
No one knows yet. If you watch episode one of season two, Rick mentions what the doctor says to him briefly and clearly shows that its bothering him.

Yeah im about to watch Season 2 on on demand........I'm thinking he tells him that his wife is pregnant. I hope he finally finds out about how dude lied and %!#$#% his wife cause I don't like dude.

Yeah im about to watch Season 2 on on demand........I'm thinking he tells him that his wife is pregnant. I hope he finally finds out about how dude lied and %!#$#% his wife cause I don't like dude.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

Season 2 is wack so far IMO. Hope it gets better.
? How so? 
Glad to hear that AMC picked up another season for the series.
This is what I do not understand. The comics were/are a character driven story. It just so happens that its a world of zombies. I like how they are handling the transition from comic to an actual show.

? How so? 
This is what I do not understand. The comics were/are a character driven story. It just so happens that its a world of zombies. I like how they are handling the transition from comic to an actual show.

Slow episode, but they did a great job setting up for the 3rd one.
smokin.gif

I really like the character development of Daryl. I really hope he is a staple character for the show and doesn't get killed off. I think he's my favorite character on the show.
Yep he is becoming the Sawyer of this show (Lost). I just hope they don't soften him up too much eventually by giving him a love interest

I really like the character development of Daryl. I really hope he is a staple character for the show and doesn't get killed off. I think he's my favorite character on the show.
Yep he is becoming the Sawyer of this show (Lost). I just hope they don't soften him up too much eventually by giving him a love interest

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

? How so? 

Completely agree. It attracts fans who are die-hard Walking Dead followers to fans who simply want to know about zombies. The character development is great and I'm glad to see that Kirkman has a say in some of things that go on with the show. Excited for tomorrow's episode.
I really hope tomorrow would have a little more action and that ridiculous girl either gets found or eaten. That storyline needs to end. Hope the fat guy doesn't die either. I think I've seen him in The X-Files before lol.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

? How so? 

Completely agree. It attracts fans who are die-hard Walking Dead followers to fans who simply want to know about zombies. The character development is great and I'm glad to see that Kirkman has a say in some of things that go on with the show. Excited for tomorrow's episode.
I really hope tomorrow would have a little more action and that ridiculous girl either gets found or eaten. That storyline needs to end. Hope the fat guy doesn't die either. I think I've seen him in The X-Files before lol.

I just watched the webisodes and
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
!

I think the doctor told Rick there was no hope. Wouldn't be surprised though if he told him his wife was pregnant. One other possibility, he may have told Rick his wife's blood was unique and may be useful towards finding a cure. Now I know this is on some 28 weeks later mess, but in a episode of season 1, something caught my attention. I don't remember what episode, but at one point the camera gets a close shot of his wife's face for a moment, her eyes seemed to be two different colors. I pointed it out to my girl, we rewinded the scene, and she agreed one eye looked red while the other was blue. Maybe it was lighting and I'm reaching............

I just watched the webisodes and
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
!

I think the doctor told Rick there was no hope. Wouldn't be surprised though if he told him his wife was pregnant. One other possibility, he may have told Rick his wife's blood was unique and may be useful towards finding a cure. Now I know this is on some 28 weeks later mess, but in a episode of season 1, something caught my attention. I don't remember what episode, but at one point the camera gets a close shot of his wife's face for a moment, her eyes seemed to be two different colors. I pointed it out to my girl, we rewinded the scene, and she agreed one eye looked red while the other was blue. Maybe it was lighting and I'm reaching............

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

So during that flashback, what was the deal with him cutting his hair?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe to show that his character has a crazy side.

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

So during that flashback, what was the deal with him cutting his hair?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe to show that his character has a crazy side.

Back
Top Bottom