THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I Googled and apparently she was in a bunch of Chuck episodes, but I recognized her from Supernatural.  

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Not every episode can be gun toting action, need the balance, I like the actor who plays the big guy, saw him in that cusak movie a while back, good stuff, I hope he doesn't die
Yep, exactly.  Its a part of storytelling... there will be ups and downs.  You honestly can't expect each episode to be all gung-ho with guns blazin and whatnot.  Balance is key.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

someone stated a few pages back that he didnt remember the walkers running in the first season

can anyone confirm?

if they didnt in season 1 and now they are running in season 2, could it be possible that they are somewhat learning or evolving?
They just answered this in the Talking Dead... something along the lines of new/fresher walkers will be able to move faster.  I guess they can't run like humans, but can definitely walk really fast...

someone stated a few pages back that he didnt remember the walkers running in the first season

can anyone confirm?

if they didnt in season 1 and now they are running in season 2, could it be possible that they are somewhat learning or evolving?

If that's the case, then RIP to the fat guy who went with Shane, I thought he was DONE when they approached those set of stairs. And it did appear to me that the zombies have learned to run, especially from looking at the last 10 minutes of the last episode.

can anyone confirm?

If that's the case, then RIP to the fat guy who went with Shane, I thought he was DONE when they approached those set of stairs. And it did appear to me that the zombies have learned to run, especially from looking at the last 10 minutes of the last episode.

I don't think the big guy is going to die because he has to make the device to administer the anesthesia (sp?)...

I don't think the big guy is going to die because he has to make the device to administer the anesthesia (sp?)...

The second episode was slower than the first.. Luckily I watch it on my dvr.. I fast forward the boring parts and the commercials..

The second episode was slower than the first.. Luckily I watch it on my dvr.. I fast forward the boring parts and the commercials..

My rudimentary guess is that they are growing hungrier and begin pursuing human flesh heavy.
laugh.gif

My rudimentary guess is that they are growing hungrier and begin pursuing human flesh heavy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom