THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Word I already peeped that the big dude is done for lol...

Maybe what happened to T-Dog is when his hand was cut and Daryl (hick dude with crossbow) killed that walker that was about to kill T-Dog and put it on top of him maybe some way some how he became infected or some of the walker's blood or bits from his flesh got into T-Dog's cut or something.

As someone stated earlier I hope they find the girl and the kid either dies or lives so they don't drag that crap on all season.

From the looks of the previews it looks like Shane got away and made it back to the farm and is wearing a police uniform with the police hat, but they look like they were being ran out from the farm or something at that point.

Pretty good two episodes thus far though... just watched the first episode for Season 2 on AMC's website... so much better without the commercials.

Only thing I'm wondering is how the hell is the Rick the Sheriff keeping his radio charged... just saying!

Well, he did only turn on his radio in the morning and then turned it off. I'd assume that conserved the battery and the radio was fully charged when he took it from the cop car.
Episode 2 is already on AMC's website? That was fast.

In regards to T-Dogg being infected. I really don't think they'll get too technical with that. I want to believe the writers will keep his storyline simple, which he really has an infection from the cut. Not the zombie infection.

It kind of makes me think, where the hell is that little girl now. She isn't at the farm and she hasn't returned to the highway...I hope her character is written off the show soon.

Maybe what happened to T-Dog is when his hand was cut and Daryl (hick dude with crossbow) killed that walker that was about to kill T-Dog and put it on top of him maybe some way some how he became infected or some of the walker's blood or bits from his flesh got into T-Dog's cut or something.

As someone stated earlier I hope they find the girl and the kid either dies or lives so they don't drag that crap on all season.

From the looks of the previews it looks like Shane got away and made it back to the farm and is wearing a police uniform with the police hat, but they look like they were being ran out from the farm or something at that point.

Pretty good two episodes thus far though... just watched the first episode for Season 2 on AMC's website... so much better without the commercials.

Only thing I'm wondering is how the hell is the Rick the Sheriff keeping his radio charged... just saying!

Well, he did only turn on his radio in the morning and then turned it off. I'd assume that conserved the battery and the radio was fully charged when he took it from the cop car.

In regards to T-Dogg being infected. I really don't think they'll get too technical with that. I want to believe the writers will keep his storyline simple, which he really has an infection from the cut. Not the zombie infection.

It kind of makes me think, where the hell is that little girl now. She isn't at the farm and she hasn't returned to the highway...I hope her character is written off the show soon.

this is how i think otis dies.

he runs out of bullets, feels guilty that he shot the kid, sacrifices himself so that shane can get away and get the necessary things for the kid to survive.
will watch the repeat thurs. with story notes.

he runs out of bullets, feels guilty that he shot the kid, sacrifices himself so that shane can get away and get the necessary things for the kid to survive.
will watch the repeat thurs. with story notes.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I don't know if Episode 2 is up, but Episode 1 is... for Season 2... the 1 1/2 premiere from last week.

I too wonder where the girl could have went... I hope they don't just let her fall off the map like dude that sawed his hand off from Season 1.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I don't know if Episode 2 is up, but Episode 1 is... for Season 2... the 1 1/2 premiere from last week.

I too wonder where the girl could have went... I hope they don't just let her fall off the map like dude that sawed his hand off from Season 1.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah I'm figuring that he dies by sacrificing himself so Shane can get away, but I just hope that Shane is thinking and has all of the supplies needed in the backpack that he's carrying!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah I'm figuring that he dies by sacrificing himself so Shane can get away, but I just hope that Shane is thinking and has all of the supplies needed in the backpack that he's carrying!

yeah its was kinda meh...

blue crystal meth shout out to breaking bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif

Good catch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was a meh episode. Nothing really happened that couldnt have been condensed into like 30 minutes. Next episode looks like it'll pick up the action.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif

Good catch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was a meh episode. Nothing really happened that couldnt have been condensed into like 30 minutes. Next episode looks like it'll pick up the action.

I really like the character development of Daryl. I really hope he is a staple character for the show and doesn't get killed off. I think he's my favorite character on the show.

I really like the character development of Daryl. I really hope he is a staple character for the show and doesn't get killed off. I think he's my favorite character on the show.

If the walking dead is anything like zombieland.. the fat dude is going to die.. because he is in clear violation of rule 1 of surviving in the zombie-infested world..

CARDIO!!

If the walking dead is anything like zombieland.. the fat dude is going to die.. because he is in clear violation of rule 1 of surviving in the zombie-infested world..

CARDIO!!

The episode was kind of boring in regards to zombie killing action. Every shows has an episode like this where it has to build up to the next one. It was more character driven than zombie killing but we got to meet some new people.

I was so suprised to find out that the doctor was actually a veterinarian!
It's good to see Lori get another scare because she should just die already. 

That was mad funny when Daryl said "Am I the only one that's zen around here?" 
roll.gif

Also, when he said Merle gets the clap. 
laugh.gif

The episode was kind of boring in regards to zombie killing action. Every shows has an episode like this where it has to build up to the next one. It was more character driven than zombie killing but we got to meet some new people.

I was so suprised to find out that the doctor was actually a veterinarian!
It's good to see Lori get another scare because she should just die already. 

That was mad funny when Daryl said "Am I the only one that's zen around here?" 
roll.gif

Also, when he said Merle gets the clap. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom