THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

This second season has been disappointing so far, but I did not expect what happened with Shane & Otis!
Please explain.
Shane is ridiculous. I'm hating him even more. SMH. 

This episode was better than last week's. Will watch again to share my thoughts.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

This second season has been disappointing so far, but I did not expect what happened with Shane & Otis!
Please explain.
Shane is ridiculous. I'm hating him even more. SMH. 

This episode was better than last week's. Will watch again to share my thoughts.

eek.gif

The ending was the only thing interesting about the episode, they dragged it out. He didn't have to shoot Otis they had a good lead on the zombies.

The ending was the only thing interesting about the episode, they dragged it out. He didn't have to shoot Otis they had a good lead on the zombies.

Wow! Just wow at what Shane did. At first, I thought he was going crazy and just wanted to shave his head. I didn't know he was going to be that dirty.

There was a whole lot of zombie killing in this episode. Shane and Otis shot a whole lot of walkers just in the gym alone.
Daryl is such a G. That walker hanging in the tree was hilarious. Good slogan too! 
laugh.gif

I think that Korean guy is about to get him some southern comfort. 
pimp.gif

Lori annoys me and the old guy as well. Why does he think of Lori as his daughter? 

Hope Carl makes it and hope Sophia is found alive as well. 

Wow! Just wow at what Shane did. At first, I thought he was going crazy and just wanted to shave his head. I didn't know he was going to be that dirty.

There was a whole lot of zombie killing in this episode. Shane and Otis shot a whole lot of walkers just in the gym alone.
Daryl is such a G. That walker hanging in the tree was hilarious. Good slogan too! 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lori annoys me and the old guy as well. Why does he think of Lori as his daughter? 

its called survival, think about it Shane sacrificed one life to save another. And besides he just met Otis. Carl means more to him.... Yes he should have shot him in the head not let him suffer, very cruel and cold.

its called survival, think about it Shane sacrificed one life to save another. And besides he just met Otis. Carl means more to him.... Yes he should have shot him in the head not let him suffer, very cruel and cold.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Na Lori is Ricks wife. Andrea is the girl you are talking about. I think she is kinda attractive 
ohwell.gif
 lol 
And I think the season is about to get alot better now that Carl is done with his whole surgery ordeal and he is doing better. Next episode looks 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Na Lori is Ricks wife. Andrea is the girl you are talking about. I think she is kinda attractive 
ohwell.gif
 lol 
And I think the season is about to get alot better now that Carl is done with his whole surgery ordeal and he is doing better. Next episode looks 
pimp.gif

"shane probably shot otis and left him as a way to escape" - me to my brother right after shane told his story back at the farm. when he told the story it seemed like a lie. hes seen multiple people succumb to walkers and held it together, but this time he was all flustered. i knew something wasnt right.

he actually has the mentality you need in a ZA but damn when theory becomes practice its so ugly.

"shane probably shot otis and left him as a way to escape" - me to my brother right after shane told his story back at the farm. when he told the story it seemed like a lie. hes seen multiple people succumb to walkers and held it together, but this time he was all flustered. i knew something wasnt right.

he actually has the mentality you need in a ZA but damn when theory becomes practice its so ugly.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Hope Carl makes it and hope Sophia is found alive as well
Most cats just want both of em to die just so the action can keep coming. 
laugh.gif

I agree tho that the old guy and Andrea are kinda annoying. I think Daryl will help develop her character into someone who's not so whiny.

And I agree with the part about ol Korean dude. But it looks like he's gonna get trapped in a well next episode with that chubby zombie 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Hope Carl makes it and hope Sophia is found alive as well
Most cats just want both of em to die just so the action can keep coming. 
laugh.gif

I agree tho that the old guy and Andrea are kinda annoying. I think Daryl will help develop her character into someone who's not so whiny.

And I agree with the part about ol Korean dude. But it looks like he's gonna get trapped in a well next episode with that chubby zombie 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom