THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Was not expecting the guy who played Rick to have that accent
roll.gif

i thought that scientist guy would be more careful if those TS-19 samples were so important.
it's like he only remembered their importance after he messed them up.  
laugh.gif

i thought that scientist guy would be more careful if those TS-19 samples were so important.
it's like he only remembered their importance after he messed them up.  
laugh.gif

I rushed through last night's episode and have to watch it again to come to a verdict. It's interesting how the show's storyline is going slowly in a different direction than the original. This was probably the slowest episode of the season. I really hope that the season finale does justice.

I rushed through last night's episode and have to watch it again to come to a verdict. It's interesting how the show's storyline is going slowly in a different direction than the original. This was probably the slowest episode of the season. I really hope that the season finale does justice.

show is still doing a great job of being more than just some random zombie show. lots of good character development, and showing how people can be pushed to the limit mentally/emotionally. CDC could've been a hit or miss like the alternative military base. turns out it was a good call.

show is still doing a great job of being more than just some random zombie show. lots of good character development, and showing how people can be pushed to the limit mentally/emotionally. CDC could've been a hit or miss like the alternative military base. turns out it was a good call.

kolbwalkingdead.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Who were the cautious !#$*@#%! at AMC who only ordered a half season sampler for this, but gave a full season to Rubicon without thinking twice.
Only 11 more months to Halloween.
tired.gif
Holdup, Season 2 is in about a year?
mad.gif

kolbwalkingdead.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Who were the cautious !#$*@#%! at AMC who only ordered a half season sampler for this, but gave a full season to Rubicon without thinking twice.
Only 11 more months to Halloween.
tired.gif
Holdup, Season 2 is in about a year?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I know its stupid but I'm still really sad about that horse getting eaten by the zombies.

Word. I'm wondering why Meryl(sp) didn't wait for them to come back. The zombies couldn't get through and he has a brother.

I know its stupid but I'm still really sad about that horse getting eaten by the zombies.

Word. I'm wondering why Meryl(sp) didn't wait for them to come back. The zombies couldn't get through and he has a brother.

roll.gif
roll.gif
you still on that?! hahaha
but yeah, last nights ep was good, that part in the forest had me like
eek.gif
, they were the only two there and i was wondering who's going to do that to Shane?
also it seems we will find out that everyone is infected in the next ep, and how it's activated. and it will show what happened in another country.

roll.gif
roll.gif
you still on that?! hahaha
but yeah, last nights ep was good, that part in the forest had me like
eek.gif
, they were the only two there and i was wondering who's going to do that to Shane?
also it seems we will find out that everyone is infected in the next ep, and how it's activated. and it will show what happened in another country.

Back
Top Bottom