THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That whole episode was pretty much made up except for a couple parts.
Oh well I like the new direction
really? I didn't like it that much. It was too drawn out for what little happened. They milked Amy's & Jim's death, I understand they are the first significant deaths in the show but neither were really shown that much to viewers so why should we care. 
Spoiler [+]
I was sooooo frickin pumped when Rick & Shane were in the woods because I just knew what was gonna happen next, but then it didn't happen 
indifferent.gif
. I mean I should have known because Rick didn't even teach Carl how to shoot yet but still... This dude Shane should not last past the first season, if he does 
grin.gif

I was cool with the changes they made until this episode. I really wish they would wrap up this "saga" and get on to the cool characters. Maybe I wouldn't be so critical if I never read the comics but yeah, my favorite characters are just around the corner and I can't wait to see how they are.

Lastly, does anyone notice that has read the comic how much less they baby the kids in the show than in the book. I mean, they pretty much saw everyone get bodied during the raid, stared extra hard when Jim was left to die, etc. I was expecting Dale or Andrea to stay behind in the trailer to watch them when the group arrived to Atlanta but nope, they were out in the open with everyone else around all those dead bodies.

That whole episode was pretty much made up except for a couple parts.
Oh well I like the new direction
really? I didn't like it that much. It was too drawn out for what little happened. They milked Amy's & Jim's death, I understand they are the first significant deaths in the show but neither were really shown that much to viewers so why should we care. 
Spoiler [+]
I was sooooo frickin pumped when Rick & Shane were in the woods because I just knew what was gonna happen next, but then it didn't happen 
indifferent.gif
. I mean I should have known because Rick didn't even teach Carl how to shoot yet but still... This dude Shane should not last past the first season, if he does 
grin.gif

I was cool with the changes they made until this episode. I really wish they would wrap up this "saga" and get on to the cool characters. Maybe I wouldn't be so critical if I never read the comics but yeah, my favorite characters are just around the corner and I can't wait to see how they are.

Lastly, does anyone notice that has read the comic how much less they baby the kids in the show than in the book. I mean, they pretty much saw everyone get bodied during the raid, stared extra hard when Jim was left to die, etc. I was expecting Dale or Andrea to stay behind in the trailer to watch them when the group arrived to Atlanta but nope, they were out in the open with everyone else around all those dead bodies.

watching it right now. this mom is PISSING ME THE #!@@ OFF. i would murk em both. fuuuuck. hopefully the daughter comes back and kills her.

watching it right now. this mom is PISSING ME THE #!@@ OFF. i would murk em both. fuuuuck. hopefully the daughter comes back and kills her.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Yeah it looks like it's taking the Full Metal Alchemist route and going to do it's own thing.

So it's staying untrue from the comic?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Yeah thats what its looking like at least for this season but it might not be a bad thing we all remember how FMA turned out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah it looks like it's taking the Full Metal Alchemist route and going to do it's own thing.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
Yeah thats what its looking like at least for this season but it might not be a bad thing we all remember how FMA turned out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Wow... Really?!?! She showed mad love to her sister and disappointed of all the times she let her down. It's not always about run and kill zombies, she just lost her LAST family member.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Wow... Really?!?! She showed mad love to her sister and disappointed of all the times she let her down. It's not always about run and kill zombies, she just lost her LAST family member.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I think its to show thats its a different world, theres no room for babying kids, their adults now. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I think its to show thats its a different world, theres no room for babying kids, their adults now. 

good episode last night.  the preview for next week's looked nice.
i've never read the comics, but maybe it's a good thing that the tv show differs a little bit.  i used to be a person who wanted shows and movies to always be strict to the comics / materials they're based on.  but comics / books are very different mediums than movies and shows.  the things that worked in comics might not translate well to the tv show.  the creator works with the show so he's making sure everything is kosher and the writing is good.

i've never read the comics, but maybe it's a good thing that the tv show differs a little bit.  i used to be a person who wanted shows and movies to always be strict to the comics / materials they're based on.  but comics / books are very different mediums than movies and shows.  the things that worked in comics might not translate well to the tv show.  the creator works with the show so he's making sure everything is kosher and the writing is good.

Originally Posted by shogun

true, but I feel with this series...the show could go strictly off the comic...the only reason why I see them taking a different route is to make the tv series longer

true, but I feel with this series...the show could go strictly off the comic...the only reason why I see them taking a different route is to make the tv series longer

kolbwalkingdead.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Who were the cautious !#$*@#%! at AMC who only ordered a half season sampler for this, but gave a full season to Rubicon without thinking twice.
Only 11 more months to Halloween.
tired.gif

kolbwalkingdead.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Who were the cautious !#$*@#%! at AMC who only ordered a half season sampler for this, but gave a full season to Rubicon without thinking twice.
Only 11 more months to Halloween.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True.

But I still liked FMA: Brotherhood more than the first series.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True.

But I still liked FMA: Brotherhood more than the first series.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

that and so they won't catch up to the comic either. TV shows can show more in one episode than a comic can in an issue. I bet 25-35 episodes woult have been all it took to catch up to Walking Dead at its present issue

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

that and so they won't catch up to the comic either. TV shows can show more in one episode than a comic can in an issue. I bet 25-35 episodes woult have been all it took to catch up to Walking Dead at its present issue

Back
Top Bottom