THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Yeah it looks like it's taking the Full Metal Alchemist route and going to do it's own thing.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yeah it looks like it's taking the Full Metal Alchemist route and going to do it's own thing.

So it's staying untrue from the comic?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

So it's staying untrue from the comic?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

i never read the comic, but watch the show. What really happened in the comic? im guessing its real different than today's episode

i never read the comic, but watch the show. What really happened in the comic? im guessing its real different than today's episode

I'm sorry but I anticipated this episode so much today that it was disappointing.
frown.gif

Really looking forward to next week's though.
pimp.gif

Ep. 106, "TS-19" Sneek Peek

Spoiler [+]

I'm sorry but I anticipated this episode so much today that it was disappointing.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by 365k

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I bet a ton of people are disappointed but I thought this episode was amazing. Yeah, it's mainly about zombies but no movie ever touched on the more emotional aspect such as leaving the bit or killing loved ones and such. My heart was racing for sure from all the emotion.

Originally Posted by 365k

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I bet a ton of people are disappointed but I thought this episode was amazing. Yeah, it's mainly about zombies but no movie ever touched on the more emotional aspect such as leaving the bit or killing loved ones and such. My heart was racing for sure from all the emotion.

Good god. I am going to be depressed when this season ends. I love zombie related stuff, but even if you personally could care less about zombies this show is great. I don't have much experience with AMC... but anyone who does...do they take the HBO route and make us wait a year+ in between seasons? Cause I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long for season 2.

Good god. I am going to be depressed when this season ends. I love zombie related stuff, but even if you personally could care less about zombies this show is great. I don't have much experience with AMC... but anyone who does...do they take the HBO route and make us wait a year+ in between seasons? Cause I don't know if I'll be able to hold out that long for season 2.

WHY IS IT ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating when you finally find a new, GOOD show. And its barely on air long enough to really get into it and enjoy it!

WHY IS IT ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating when you finally find a new, GOOD show. And its barely on air long enough to really get into it and enjoy it!

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I don't have much experience with AMC... but anyone who does...do they take the HBO route and make us wait a year+ in between seasons?

No, it just feels that long
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I don't have much experience with AMC... but anyone who does...do they take the HBO route and make us wait a year+ in between seasons?

No, it just feels that long
laugh.gif

I wasn't really a fan of the entirely new point-of-view direction this one took, particularly when it came for the first time like 4.9 episodes in.

They should have been showing the dude at the CDC before then if that's where it was ultimately going.

Oh well. Still solid, overall. There hasn't been a disappointing episode yet.

I'm most interested to see what happens with homie and son from the beginning.

I wasn't really a fan of the entirely new point-of-view direction this one took, particularly when it came for the first time like 4.9 episodes in.

They should have been showing the dude at the CDC before then if that's where it was ultimately going.

Oh well. Still solid, overall. There hasn't been a disappointing episode yet.

I'm most interested to see what happens with homie and son from the beginning.

I need to start watching Breaking Bad. I just watched it for the first time tonight when they showed an episode after the rerun for the Walking dead, and it was pretty good. anyone know where I can catch the previous seasons?
nerd.gif

I need to start watching Breaking Bad. I just watched it for the first time tonight when they showed an episode after the rerun for the Walking dead, and it was pretty good. anyone know where I can catch the previous seasons?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom