THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

in the comics, what's the difference between the compendium and the omnibus?

I just can't seem to get it....

my bad for being a lil slow....

**NVM... finally figured it out...LOL

in the comics, what's the difference between the compendium and the omnibus?

I just can't seem to get it....

my bad for being a lil slow....

**NVM... finally figured it out...LOL

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i didnt get to see the preview for next week... do they think he sawed his hand or that he was eaten and only the hand was left behind?

he sawed it off because the bloody saw was left behind. 

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i didnt get to see the preview for next week... do they think he sawed his hand or that he was eaten and only the hand was left behind?

he sawed it off because the bloody saw was left behind. 

Dang, I need to chime in on these shows more often, I didn't even know there were topics for this and Dexter.
30t6p3b.gif

Dang, I need to chime in on these shows more often, I didn't even know there were topics for this and Dexter.
30t6p3b.gif

what a dirty girl.  she let shane give it to her raw with her face on the grass, then a few hours later her husband is up in that raw.  dumpster status.  
sick.gif

what a dirty girl.  she let shane give it to her raw with her face on the grass, then a few hours later her husband is up in that raw.  dumpster status.  
sick.gif

DubA169 wrote: six feet under i hear is amazing and i have been putting it off because i hear it's very depressing.

Easily the most depressing but amazing show ever. I just finished it a few weeks ago... I don't think I've recovered from it yet. Very powerful show.
frown.gif

DubA169 wrote: six feet under i hear is amazing and i have been putting it off because i hear it's very depressing.

Easily the most depressing but amazing show ever. I just finished it a few weeks ago... I don't think I've recovered from it yet. Very powerful show.
frown.gif

#!@@ why did i click on the spoiler hybrid

kokoshka yeah one day when things in my life are stable i will watch the show. you have one of the best screen names ever btw

#!@@ why did i click on the spoiler hybrid

kokoshka yeah one day when things in my life are stable i will watch the show. you have one of the best screen names ever btw

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by DubA169

how do you know shane hit it raw?

because

Spoiler [+]
She gets preggers in the comic and it's his baby
also think about the situation that they're in.. would you go to a store to risk your life over a condom?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom