THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I absolutely love this show- too bad it's only 6 episodes.

I'm about to get the hc books now... LOL

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

these fake southern accents are offending me
laugh.gif

I know, right? I'm sitting there thinking to myself "Now I know I don't sound like THAT" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

these fake southern accents are offending me
laugh.gif

I know, right? I'm sitting there thinking to myself "Now I know I don't sound like THAT" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still think that if she was that torn/going through she should of locked the box up and threw away the key, apocalypse or not. People need to take responsibility for their own actions, if you knew death was encroaching all around you man/woman up and do what YOU gotta do to survive. Zombies don't give a damn about love or relationships they just wanna know what that thang smell/taste like, literally.

Semi-Edit; I just don't like seeing female characters getting the short end of the stick. I know for the sake of story they are trying to portray a varied amount of emotions/character driven plot development BUT who's to say she couldn't of just taken her son's hand and got her Sarah Conner/Ellen Ripley on.

I still think that if she was that torn/going through she should of locked the box up and threw away the key, apocalypse or not. People need to take responsibility for their own actions, if you knew death was encroaching all around you man/woman up and do what YOU gotta do to survive. Zombies don't give a damn about love or relationships they just wanna know what that thang smell/taste like, literally.

Semi-Edit; I just don't like seeing female characters getting the short end of the stick. I know for the sake of story they are trying to portray a varied amount of emotions/character driven plot development BUT who's to say she couldn't of just taken her son's hand and got her Sarah Conner/Ellen Ripley on.

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh i agree with you prince. HBO is the pinnacle of television. but i'm talking about currently. i am beyond impressed with what AMC has done with minimal cursing and no nudity

the wire and the first 3 seasons of the sopranos, curb your enthusiasm >>> everything

but mad men and breaking bad> entourage and sex in the city, in treatment, rome, oz

six feet under i hear is amazing and i have been putting it off because i hear it's very depressing. i love big love but breaking bad is a tad bit better
In terms of basic cable, I say AMC is killing it.

oh i agree with you prince. HBO is the pinnacle of television. but i'm talking about currently. i am beyond impressed with what AMC has done with minimal cursing and no nudity

the wire and the first 3 seasons of the sopranos, curb your enthusiasm >>> everything

but mad men and breaking bad> entourage and sex in the city, in treatment, rome, oz

six feet under i hear is amazing and i have been putting it off because i hear it's very depressing. i love big love but breaking bad is a tad bit better

love the episode

where did the guy on the roof go? ...the doors were still chained when they got there

love the episode

where did the guy on the roof go? ...the doors were still chained when they got there

Originally Posted by Kookcle

love the episode

I don't know where He went, but He left his hand behind.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

love the episode

I don't know where He went, but He left his hand behind.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

At the moment, though, AMC is killing HBO.

Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Rubicon, and now, The Walking Dead, are some of the most compelling programs in the history of modern television (F hyperbole).

That said, The Wire is still better than all of them.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

At the moment, though, AMC is killing HBO.

Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Rubicon, and now, The Walking Dead, are some of the most compelling programs in the history of modern television (F hyperbole).

That said, The Wire is still better than all of them.

Also, for dudes asking about why he sawed his hand off and not the handcuffs itself... I don't think it's possible to saw off those handcuffs with that saw that was left behind... not even the metal piece it was attached to.

Also, for dudes asking about why he sawed his hand off and not the handcuffs itself... I don't think it's possible to saw off those handcuffs with that saw that was left behind... not even the metal piece it was attached to.

i don't know if it has been addressed but why didn't dude just break his thumb to get out of the handcuffs? sawing off his whole hand is a little excessive.

i don't know if it has been addressed but why didn't dude just break his thumb to get out of the handcuffs? sawing off his whole hand is a little excessive.

i didnt get to see the preview for next week... do they think he sawed his hand or that he was eaten and only the hand was left behind?

i didnt get to see the preview for next week... do they think he sawed his hand or that he was eaten and only the hand was left behind?

Back
Top Bottom