The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Say what you want, but I love the slow development of the characters individually, the show had become tooooo much about an entire group, to simply care enough for any character individually, I enjoy what they've done over the past few episodes, adds depth and more dynamics to the show...my dude Darryl remains to be the Gawd.

Thats the dude that was at the house with Rick.

Yeah my brother clued me in. I've been very interment since that mid season attack on Woodbury. I'm very pleased where this is heading. I honestly think shows like TWD and SOA are great binge shows.

Episode to episode just makes me force more on the flaws but just watching without time to "why did they do that?" or to see it as a whole is better...for me

Say what you want, but I love the slow development of the characters individually, the show had become tooooo much about an entire group, to simply care enough for any character individually, I enjoy what they've done over the past few episodes, adds depth and more dynamics to the show...my dude Darryl remains to be the Gawd.

I mean it's cool and all but there's only 16 episodes in this season. For the latter half, the story hasn't advanced much. They're prolonging the inevitable meet up a bit too long.

Dying at Wikipedia summary for today's episode here

The main characters whack some walkers and there are some close calls. Daryl gets backed into a corner of a room with 30 walkers on him. He goes God Mode and neutralizes them all. Scary close call. Daryl encounters a gang and they like his style and appear to accept him as a member. After they offend him by breathing, Daryl proceeds to kick their *****. Glenn and Maggie are separated, but still alive, although Maggie is still a whiny little *****. They are trying to find each other because they are morons. Bob and Sasha look like something might happen between them romantically even though Sasha secretly loves Daryl. The last scene is of Glenn looking at a map showing the directions to Terminus but being unable to find it because he is a man and doesn't ask for directions. Michonne gives Rick a hummer to take the edge off a stressful life and accidentally severs his scrotum with her katana.

Last edited:
What was implied between Beth and Darryl before he went berzerk on all those walkers?

I was semi paying attention so I missed it.

Last edited:
dude was like "she's alone out there" let me leave you alone here while I walk alone to find her.

with only three episodes left, im not seeing much happening. its gonna be a long wait for season 5 seeing how not that much happened this past half season

i thought this was gonna be the episode where they did something to get things moving. for instance, i honestly thought that the fog in the beginning of the episode was just the smoke from the house that daryl and beth burned down. thus leading to some sort of 'they're alive!' kind of deal

they got some serious stuff to clear up in the next 3 eps. Wheres morgan? Who is this "doctor" guy and what does he know about the disease? WHO THE **** WAS MAKING PEOPLE SICK IN THE PRISON?? Who killed the people and set them on fire? Whats going on in terminus? why don't they built tree houses? why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?????

straight hair can make a girl look so much better/different (sasha on talking dead) and I been a sucker for chicks wearing mint lately (maggie) :pimp:

they got some serious stuff to clear up in the next 3 eps. Wheres morgan? Who is this "doctor" guy and what does he know about the disease? WHO THE **** WAS MAKING PEOPLE SICK IN THE PRISON?? Who killed the people and set them on fire? Whats going on in terminus? why don't they built tree houses? why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?????
ahahahhahahahahha. Jadakiss son. Very slick. I like that

Watching Talking Dead now, Sonequa Martin-Green looking like a young Angela Bassett.
devil.gif

Who snatched Beth?
Will Rick and his group ever meet up at Terminus?
Will Goku be able to escape Namek in time before it explodes?

Find out in the next episode of Dragonball
Z..

Brahs, why is Beth damn near 30 in real life? I thought this chick was in her teens.

Say what!?

All this time I've been thinking the whole romance with Darryl has been mad awkward and she prolly older than dude in real life!?...lol

In terms of time, do you think some people of the group are "farther" ahead of the others?

What if Daryl was already with that group when they were in that house with Rick?

^

I thought about that after watching the episode. Will go back tomorrow and see if the guy Rick killed is with them or not.

Carol.

And no one was making any sick on purpose, it was just a virus that spread around. Might have been from the pork.

dude was like "she's alone out there" let me leave you alone here while I walk alone to find her.

I'm saying

:lol:

at the Why reference

Back
Top Bottom