The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Just dragging and dragging and dragging a bunch of filler episodes until they can make a big action packed event for the season Finale 
mean.gif

Y'all are funny. They finally open up a character that been there since the beginning and revealed his past yet it's a filler episode? Do y'all just want an hour of killing zombies non stop?

The first half of the episode was killing zombies lol

Last edited:
We already knew Daryl was a redneck. and it wasn't just last night its been every episode since the midseason finale

Y'all are funny. They finally open up a character that been there since the beginning and revealed his past yet it's a filler episode? Do y'all just want an hour of killing zombies non stop?

The first half of the episode was killing zombies lol

:nerd:

And this last episode with just Beth and Darryl. Even though the prison attack round II was kinda awesome, this was, for me, the best episode since the return of Morgan. Real characterization with dialogue and storytelling that works? Substance over mindless zombie killing? No side characters stepping up to take you out of the episode with bad acting and ****** storylines? It was just good tension that came from characters living and breathing. And the girl who plays Beth has really come into her own.

You ain't gotta read it, though.

Didn't care for the episode. Love Daryl, but even he can't carry this show. TWD is only as good as the group as the group these days. Need them back together.

Thought for sure Beth was after the D. "I've...never ever seen a cock."

Last edited:
Didn't care for the episode. Love Daryl, but even he can't carry this show. TWD is only as good as the group as the group these days. Need them back together.

Thought for sure Beth was after the D. "I've...never ever seen a cock."
Ahaha. Seriously tho. Dbz!!!!!hahaahh. I thought she was gonna get laod

Why is "Oh you want constant zombie killing" the usual question/argument when someone critiques the show?

As a disappointed twd show fan, I'd like more engaging convos rather than dialogue that goes nowhere. 

In TWD comic, there's this convo with 2 women that to me is profound. 

1 women says something like "I was going to tell you sorry for your loss, but we all know what that feels like."

That type of convo puts the TWD(show/comic/game), in a good state imo.

Those types of convos make me understand TWD on a deeper level(thought processes that change due to living with walkers).

They show how even social norms, expectations, etc have changed. 

If we can get some more of that and real suspense, this show would be even more on the map than it already is.

ps. The morgan episode of season 3 is one of my fav. eps.

Last edited:
Carol's better now, but the actress permanently looks like she's in the saddest laundry detergent commercial.

:lol: well put.

I think what bothers me the most is how little the plot has progressed. Season 1 was great. We learned a lot about the zombies and the state of the world. Seasons 2 through 4? Practically nothing. We know there's something in D.C., maybe. Other than that? Nothing.

It's great that they've developed the characters so well and we are invested in them (well, some of them). But I don't know how much more I can take of random wanderings in the woods with occasional zombie attacks and interpersonal drama. This isn't a soap opera. We don't need to keep looping through the same thing over and over.

That said, it's a great premise. But it just feels like I'm playing the same levels over and over in a video game. It passes the time. But it's not exciting.

Regarding the helicopter than randomly flies around, was it the same one who's troops the Governor killed last season?

I liked Beth's line "You're gonna be the last man standing, and you're gonna miss me so much when I'm gone Darryl Dixon"

Last edited:
Regarding the helicopter than randomly flies around, was it the same one who's troops the Governor killed last season?
I don't think it was. I think the one from the first season was an all black one . I'm also wondering if they completely forgot about that helicopter or are they are ever going to go back to it

Last edited:
A boy in his late teens stands over a grave that has a cross headstone.
He slowly takes off his sheriff's hat. Tears in his eyes then he places it by the grave.
As he turns to walk away from the grave, you see that a katana is strapped to his back.
Then twd opening starts.

He slowly takes off his sheriff's hat. Tears in his eyes then he places it by the grave.
As he turns to walk away from the grave, you see that a katana is strapped to his back.
Then twd opening starts.
what's that from. Did u just spoil it

Then twd opening starts.
what's that from. Did u just spoil it
Nope, I just made it up.

Then twd opening starts.

i would watch that spin off

Then twd opening starts.
i would watch that spin off
I don't think that it'd be a spin-off.

It would just be TWD, but WAY into the future.

TWD could go on forever.

I was thinking what would happen to Carl if everyone he knew died?

Would he just be like "Okay, that's the world we live in" or would he take on the traits/lessons that were taught to him and use them to better himself?

Bascially would he be Rick/Micholle/Darryl/Carol/Glenn  2.0?

Also just so no one asks, everything I'm saying is just made up.

*Rumored* Script Episode 13 "Alone"

Another big twist....

Enjoy
:D

Before the credits we see a flashback of Bob, before he joined up with the prison group. He’s looking pretty ragged.
After the credits we see Sasha, Maggie and Bob in the fog, that scene from the sneak peek, and we are fighting off walkers. Bob narrowly escapes being bitten because of the bandage he has on, but it is a scary moment. After the fight and fog clears, they find the signs for Terminus. After a brief discussion and Maggie being sure that Glenn would head there, they decide to follow the signs although Sasha is skeptical.

The next scene is Beth and Daryl. Beth injures her ankle after the stumbles into a trap. Daryl carries her on his back into the cemetery where they stop at a headstone. It says “Loving Father.” After an emotional moment, they go search the funeral home and find food.

In a weird twist, the bodies in the funeral home have been embalmed and taken care of and the place is cleaner than it should be.
Back to Maggie’s group – Maggie wanders away from the camp after eavesdropping on Sasha and Bob, who think Glenn is dead and that they should find shelter. Maggie decides to leave sort of a “breadcrumb” trail for Glenn using walker blood. They continue on.

Beth and Daryl begin to feel a bit lighter after they explore the funeral home. They hear what they think is a dog outside so Daryl decides to let him in. It’s a walker herd. Daryl starts to fight them off but right in the middle of it, a black funeral car screeches in and grabs Beth. Turns out that they have been watching Beth & Daryl. Daryl tries to get to her but the car drives away. Daryl tries to follow and track, but eventually he gives up trying.

Maggie is continuing on, with Bob & Sasha following. They are concerned for her but can’t agree on what to do next. After a little bit of arguing, Bob kisses Sasha and he takes off on his own to find Maggie.
Sasha continues alone and finds a warehouse, where she spots Maggie. They decide to go find Bob.

Daryl sees Joe and the other guys from the house. They mistake Daryl for a man just like them. There’s some tense moments, but Daryl decides to join them. Len is suspicious of Daryl and standoffish, but defers to Joe.
Maggie, Sasha and Bob finally find each other.

At the very end, Glenn is seen looking at a sign for terminus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom