The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Christian Serratos (Rosita) was Suzie Crabgrass on Ned's Declassified show :wow:

Really liked this episode

Bob sippin' syrup :rofl:

Its weird Maggie doesn't talk about finding her sister just Glenn. Does Maggie think Beth is with Glenn?

Wonder who snatched Beth?

Joe's group looking for Rick?

Only 3 episodes left.

Sonequa & Lauren :pimp:

In terms of time, do you think some people of the group are "farther" ahead of the others?

What if Daryl was already with that group when they were in that house with Rick?

Wow, I didn't even think of that. Maybe it was Darryl who choked out the black guy? It's been awhile but I don't remember how that guy sounded like.

In terms of time, do you think some people of the group are "farther" ahead of the others?

What if Daryl was already with that group when they were in that house with Rick?
weebay gif if this happens

:smh: at daryl in the kitchen in the goddamn refrigerator cupboard eating up all the pigs feet

:nerd:

Last edited:
i wish they would have sped up all these side stories and gotten the groups back together faster, instead of dragging it for the entire second half of the season

i wish they would have sped up all these side stories and gotten the groups back together faster, instead of dragging it for the entire second half of the season

See I don't get this. People complained there was no character development and the whole story took place in the jail which they never left. No the show is the complete opposite, things are happening, and y'all want them all back together? These "side stories" are giving the show some movement. If they got to the sanctuary in one episode all together, then what? It'd be the same show taking place in a different "jail" so to speak.

I see your point. i guess its because i dislike so many of the characters that i hate when i end up watching an entire episode that barely involves, or doesn't involve at all, the characters i actually like

See I don't get this. People complained there was no character development and the whole story took place in the jail which they never left. No the show is the complete opposite, things are happening, and y'all want them all back together? These "side stories" are giving the show some movement. If they got to the sanctuary in one episode all together, then what? It'd be the same show taking place in a different "jail" so to speak.

The problem with all this is that they're boring. Nobody wants to see an entire episode about Beth, or Darryl eating a barbecued snake for two minutes. There isn't any effective drama coming from all of this. The only interesting thing to come from all of this is Abraham.

Its kinda smart the way the show runners found a way to spend less money by making these episodes follow only 2-3 characters in each episode. Rick didnt get paid his 70k per episode for the last 2 eps, Maggie didnt get paid the previous 2, Darryl didnt get paid 4 eps ago..........and so on so on
AMC be penny pinchin :smh:

You just know that they are going to drag out everyone meeting up until the Series finale, And thats how it will end in that they all end up at the Sanctuary :smh:

You just know that they are going to drag out everyone meeting up until the Series finale, And thats how it will end in that they all end up at the Sanctuary
mean.gif
This is why I hate this show with all these damn season cliffhangers. It's like you have to watch the season premiere come October though. 
laugh.gif

Beth is looking right up there btw. 
nthat.gif

The problem with all this is that they're boring. Nobody wants to see an entire episode about Beth, or Darryl eating a barbecued snake for two minutes. There isn't any effective drama coming from all of this. The only interesting thing to come from all of this is Abraham.

I found all these episodes entertaining. In the past whenever someone was revealed that meant they were gonna die. Now we have a cast we're actually interested in with room for development that's actually interesting. No more uninteresting plots. We are all curious about terminus, the cause and "cure" that doctors talking about, if the cast will meet up, what happened to Beth, Daryl's new group, and if glen will be brutally killed. Unlike the jail, hunt for the little girl that ended up in the barn, and governor which nobody seemed to all care about

I see your point. i guess its because i dislike so many of the characters that i hate when i end up watching an entire episode that barely involves, or doesn't involve at all, the characters i actually like

And you hate them because there was little to no development individually besides the OG cast, for example after the last episode I actually care about what happens to Bob, my man FINALLY got a little depth to his character....same thing with Beth.

Back
Top Bottom