The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I didn't like the finale or the leaked script but there were a few better things in the leaked script.

I don't get burning down Woodbury but what actually happens makes less sense and/or is just as dumb so it's w/e

So they've been cgi'ing Hershel's leg out this whole time? Figured he was just bending it the whole time.

If that Andrea threat stuff is true I hope they kill Daryl just to mess with those lunatics.

Last edited:
I can't believe that was the finale. There weren't any surprises at all. No cliff hangers. No new revelations. I have no reason to pick up the next season of this show.

Any truth to Andrea being killed off because she wanted out, due to threats and harassment from fans?
She really got death threats after she shot Daryl last season? :wow: :stoneface: :smh: :lol: What is wrong with people.

I'm starting to understand why the ratings are OD.

The threats have become alarming enough that producers had Holden and Reedus take this picture together with big-*** smiles on their face, just in the hope of assuaging fans. They thought that maybe, just maybe, the ill-wishers would realize that these are actors, actors doing their respective jobs, and not the characters they play on The Walking Dead.

deaththreats.jpg

Just...wow. >D

That's ridiculous if true..

It's them fanatic doomsday preppers. This has to be their favorite show, because they're positive it could all happen.

Not gonna front, wouldn't be surprised if some zombie apocalypse were to happen, though.

The hardcore fans who are sending death threats need to get some fresh air.

Last edited:
Just a thought...

Y'all remember the 2 dudes Rick shot at the bar where Herschel was drinking. Before Rick killed them, they said they had their own group.

I think the Governor finds them, tells them how the y were ambushed by team Rick, killing all the ppl at woodbury, and only him, latino dude and chubby ed reed got away.

Governor has a new squad ready to fight.

Last edited:
This ending was crap. In all honesty he saved the same people that cheered on Merle to kill Daryl. I think they jumped the shark. THere is nowhere to go now. What will make them leave the prison the Governor coming back stronger they cant stretch that into a season. I think they are trying to seperate the comic book and the show and dont realize the comic book is what makes the show good. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: Idiots.

Do y'all not understand what went down? Two words, role reversal. Was it the best ending, most action packed? No, but it made sense. I wanted the gov to get killed just like everyone else, but take what you got and enjoy it instead of pretending like you could write, direct, and produce the show

Why are you so bothered by some of us not liking the finale. It's our opinion. And quite frankly, I believe some of us could do a better job bringing the Walking Dead to life.

The finale left us with nothing. But that leaves it open to go, hopefully, in a better direction with new writers in place. The finale had some good parts, but all sense was lost with Andrea being bitten by one walker. Just two episodes back, a walker held her to a tree as two approached, yet she managed to kill all three and escape. :smh:

worst argument you can use. Because we can't write, direct, produce, etc. we can't criticize the show. :smh: You sound like the dudes from the sports forum who use the same defense, "Are you an NBA head coach, if not shut up and stop criticizing."

Hell no are we just going to take whatever garbage they spew. It's their job to produce a product that will entertain/satisfy the majority. Not the other way around where we accept whatever and call it a day and pretend everything is okey dokey.

Im not bothered by people opinions of an episode, or the series, heck I never said the last episode was good. But lets flip things the other way, why are y'all so bothered that someone may have liked it? All I'm saying is that if you nitpick anything of course you'll find something worn with it. Just enjoy it for what it is. If you want the comic story, comic characters, comic ending, go read the comic.

Last edited:
You don't even have to nitpick with this show though. The suckiness slaps you right across the face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom