The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Read my previous reply to you asking me to specifically spoil details in the comics. If you've read it you'll know why it's a homage, if you haven't you'll bein the dark like you are left only to assume like what you've been doing for around 4 pgs now.

Now if you don't understand that, sucks for you. Can't really explain it any other way.

As far as it being revealed that didn't happen in the comics, that's on you too. Read how this started and get some perspective. It's like you're selectively choosing what to reply to despite it being addressed and acting like you're saying anything new at this point.

Last edited:
Slight Comic spoiler

If Michonne does so happen to behead The Governor I agree, it would be a nice homage to the comics. Not because it happens in the comics. But because of the things The Governor did to Michonne and someone very close to her.

Agreed. I've never read the comics but I keep saying that I need to check them out.

Plus he deserves it for being a prick.

Read my previous reply to you asking me to specifically spoil details in the comics. If you've read it you'll know why it's a homage, if you haven't you'll bein the dark like you are left only to assume like what you've been doing for around 4 pgs now.

Now if you don't understand that, sucks for you. Can't really explain it any other way.

As far as it being revealed that didn't happen in the comics, that's on you too. Read how this started and get some perspective. It's like you're selectively choosing what to reply to despite it being addressed and acting like you're saying anything new at this point.

Save your walls of text and explanations, use the ****ing spoiler tags. PERIOD.

Period. No need for further discussion.

Use Spoiler tags for comic book discussion.

Or post in the comic forum. The governor kills Michonne and Rick kills the governor with her sword.

Walls of txt? :lol: :smh:

You remind of a character in the comics

I had a little back and forth with Buddah but deaded it quick so it wouldn't derail the thread.

Can't wait for Sunday!

I've played this game over and over, hoping I can do something different to change the end......... :frown: :smh:

Love it still.

Hopefully this will stop the dumb bickering that has been goin on in this thread..........

*Rumored* LAST EPISODE SEASON 3 SCRIPT

The Governor returns to Woodbury and is very angry by what Merle did to his men. He tells WB that the prison group has killed more men and must be stopped. The Governor walks into the torture room and hits Andrea.

Cue intro.

In the prison, everyone is worried because Daryl has not returned yet. There os a sense of panic between Carol and Rick. Rick seemd to feel guilty. The group decides it must go - Hershel tells them they must either leave or too many will die. Then Daryl just shows up. The entire group looks at Daryl in silence. Carol walks up to him but sees the sadness in his eyes - can tell he's been crying. Daryl steps away from Carol and angrily tells the Group: Merle is dead and the Governor has to pay for it. He starts to cry again and everyone is just silent.

The Governor, with Andrea bleeding behind him, sends Martinez to prepare his soldiers to attack the prison - to make sure they have everything they need. Martinez looks at Andrea but just turns and follows orders.

Rick is talking with the Group and saying that they should just leave the prison, but Daryl and Michonne don't want to leave it to the Governor. "He's done too much to just walk away," Daryl says. Rick tells them that he has an idea. He walks over to Michonne and asks her to forgive him and that she is needed and is a part of the group. Then it skips to everyone packing up their suitcases and bags and walking out and entering their cars. Carl stays behind for a bit and begins to cry. When he hears footsteps, he wipes his face dry and walks out. The entire group is giving one last look at the prison. Beth says, "this was our home and now it's just the tomb of LoriT-Dog and Axel." Everyone except Rick, Daryl, and Michonne drives off.

The Governor and his soldiers are headed to the prison. The Governor riding up on top of the truck leading the group. Martinez, on one of the trucks attacks two of the towers with a grenade launcher. The trucks pile through the game with the towers on fire. The trucks demolish the fence of the prison, some of the vehicles are damaged by traps, but all the soldiers head up to the prison. The Governor is in one of their trucks while most of the men are forced to walk up to the prison on foot, but everything seems to be abandoned. The men are baffled, but with a hand gesture, the Governor indicates that the group needs to enter the prison - believing the prison group must be hiding. Allen, in front of the group, opens a door, but cannot see anyone. inside. The Governor tells them that they must enter the prison while a small group stays outside with him. The Governor's men are now going through the blocks, but are surprised that all doors are open and no one is there. This does not stop the Governor. He tells them to "go ahead with the expedition."

In Woodbury, Milton decides to check on the room where the Governor wants to torture michone, but it is closed. Milton starts to walk away but stops and thinks that the room was not closed before. He looks around to see if anyone is near and then starts looking for something to try to open it.

In the prison, the Governor and his men hear sirens start to go off as they are still looking for the prison group. The ringing of the prison siren starts to attract walkers that are just outside the fences. Within a few minutes, walkers are everywhere. All the doors are open there is no way to stop the walker from coming ins. Pretty soon, the prison is filled with walkers. The Governor's begin attacking the walkers, which seem to be coming from everywhere, but they can't seem to stop the flow. The group with the Governor is soon surrounded by walkers and a big group of his men are cornered and eaten in the generator room. The Governor's men begin to run like crazy in every direction - many of them being overrun by walkers.

Daryl comes out of nowhere and hides behind a truck. Karen sees him and tries to kill him, but he hits her (but he doesn't kill her) without anybody to seeing it. He then closes the gate so the Govornor can just run away. Rick is with Michonne in the forest and observes what's happening at the prison and then turns and walks away.

Inside the prison, the Governor and Martínez are struggling to survive, but there are too many walkers around them and the Governor only has a handful of his guys left with him. The Governor is surrounded by walkers but throws Martinez to them. For a second, Martinex tries to fight back against the Governor, but the Governor stabs Martinez in the chest and then pushes him back into the group of walkers.

In Woodbury, Milton frees Andrea and is immediately asked where the Governor is. He tells her that he went to the prison to kill the prison group. Andrea starts crying and then tells Milton that he must immediately leave Woodbury with her.

Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie are outside of Woodbury with Karen - her hands tied together. Rick tells Maggie and Glenn are to wait there for them and if they do not return in 20 minutes, to come and find them. Rick, Daryl and Michonne, pulling Karen with them, see Sasha and Tyreese and a large group of teenagers and children guarding the gate. Tyreese tells them to drop their guns and stop where they are. Rick tells Tyreese to let them in and that if they can not enter, he will they kill Karen. Tyreese does not know what to do. Rick tells them that they are coming in peace and that he doesn't want to fight them. As a gesture of goodwill, Rick and Daryl drop their weapons while Michonne points her pistol at Karen. Tyreese says that they must open the doors, but Sasha doesn't let him. Andrea, with milton, sees what is happening and runs up to the gate. She screams out that the Governor is insane. The kids are all nervous and one of them points his rifle and then the other children start to fire at Rick and his group. Karen falls into some bushes and hides. Rick, Daryl, and Michonne hide behind a car. Tyreese tries to stop the shooting, but one of the kids points a rifle at him. Sasha gets in front of him and tells the kid to put it down. It shows a close up of his eyes - showing his fear. He shoots and kills Sasha.. The kids, who are shooting in every direction suddenly stop when Sasha is shot.

The screen skips over to Glenn and maggie, who are next to a train car, and the Governor is behind them. He attacks Glenn and Maggie with a knife. He and glenn fight for a bit - then glenn gets knocked back. Maggie tries to hit the gov but misses, yet she makes hom step away from glenn. Tthe Governor reaches for herr = to try and take her hostage - but Glenn shoots him in the stomach.

Rick takes Andrea, Daryl and Michonne and begins to make torches from the bonfires of the center of Woodbury. They start to set the buildings on fire on fire - one by one. Andrea tells Rick that Milton has to come with them, Rick angrily accepts. Maggie and Glenn grab each and they join up with the others - standing in front of the fiery buildings.

The Governor, crawling towards the gate, is looking for his gun, but Tyreese kicks it away, raising Sasha's dead body up into his arms. Woodbury is in flames and quickly fills with walkers.

Hershel, Carl, Carol, Beth, and Judith arrive in cars and the rest of the group, including Milton, starts to get in. When they are about to leave, Tyreese and asks if he can go with him,. Rick must make a quick decision. He looks at Hershel. He says, "Yes." Tyreese cries as he lies his sister behind some bushes. The fire is growing and his face is covered in tears. He wipes his face and runs over to the group as walkers start to get close.

The Governor tries to get up but can't, so he looks up and at to his village in flames and begins to cry out as the walkers beging to pour onto him.

The cars come to a stop on the road, surrounded by woods, and Rick says they have to go someplace new - find a new home. Everyone is smiling after the victory, except Tyreese, who is still crying. Daryl approaches Tyreese and says: I understand your pain, I lost someone too, but we must go.
Tyreese dry tears ......... the end.

:lol: Wow. Didn't go like I thought, some of it was bad and that other stuff is just plain cold blooded. Some parts read really well though.

Not surprised @ my disappointment at all. I dunno how that plan was just so damn simple.
Seriously both are just detrimental to the operation of this topic. :smh: Seems like these 2 dudes just like to argue for the sake of arguing.
Can someone ban them both from the thread?

underwhelming. seriously. no one thought "oh, they might try to ambush us, maybe we shouldnt go inside.."?
They aren't willing to get dirty with this show. which is gonna make it boring.

WOW at that spoiler... Don't know how to feel. Kind of happy, but disappointed at the same time.

Last edited:
Not sure if that rumor/spoiler is accurate, but it does sound pretty plausible. Like the person said above me, it sounds like a pretty hefty episode.

So merle, the guy who only cares about his brother and surviving, all of a sudden decides he's gonna go out guns blazing? Nah.

So merle, the guy who only cares about his brother and surviving, all of a sudden decides he's gonna go out guns blazing? Nah.

Like carol said "late bloomer" + he felt like he had no choice branded an outcast by both sides, no matter what he did

Sucks that they developed his character right before they killed him

Like carol said "late bloomer" + he felt like he had no choice branded an outcast by both sides, no matter what he did

Sucks that they developed his character right before they killed him

I thought it would be better fit for him to have some sort of heroic moment, kind of like when him and Darryl saved rich from the walkers against the fence. A moment where you think he's really changed for good.

I thought it would be better fit for him to have some sort of heroic moment, kind of like when him and Darryl saved rich from the walkers against the fence. A moment where you think he's really changed for good.

Could have, dudes would claim it would be too cheesy, plus they already did the hero's save the day type thing when the gov knocked the fence down the first time.

Only in death could he prove his loyalty, perfect irony.

Or maybe he was drunk as hell.

Last edited:
Sounds like the finale is a lot jammed into one episode, just what these whining babies wanted
When you look at these other shows they have such a good pace to them for the story they want to tell. At most there's 1 or 2 filler/transitional eps for the over-arcing season.

TWD fumbles too much or stalls and drags along. I'm not sure who was whining for the writers to jam a whole lot of stuff in the finale. There's a few ppl wanting this "war" to go in to next season :x

Last edited:
Sounds like the finale is a lot jammed into one episode, just what these whining babies wanted
When you look at these other shows they have such a good pace to them for the story they want to tell. At most there's 1 or 2 filler/transitional eps for the over-arcing season.

TWD fumbles too much or stalls and drags along. I'm not sure who was whining for the writers to jam a whole lot of stuff in the finale. There's a few ppl wanting this "war" to go in to next season :x
Yea, people have been "whining," cuz with some exceptions a lot of these episodes have been letdowns or just sucked. You can get by a lot having the whole show be moody and dark, but eventually you gotta do something with it.

People want something to happen already, cuz every time the show slows down and tries to do regular character stuff, it sucks *** since the writers seem to be so damn poor at that stuff.

Like last episode...Michael Rooker was awesome, I mean dude was around for half the season. You're telling me he had all that this whole time and you never tapped that well? :smh:...episode before that, Andrea was pretty damn good too....But everything outside of and around them pretty much sucked. So you can ignore all that other 20 or 30 minutes of the eps, or the eps when people aren't in immediate danger, or you can look at it for what it is. The people complaining are saying, just do something already, because you're only good at killing or almost killing people and when you're not, you're exposing how disappointing this show kinda is.

It's not what you do, it's how you do it.
Look at how many people read the scripts and throw up the :pimp:'s ... Some of them are the same people who come back and post :smh:'s after the episode, because there's nothing really wrong with this show's ideas. What they wanna do tends to be on point. Their whole symbolism and theme of people having hope in finding Sophie, and them finding out that their hope and decency are worthless in a hopeless world was a great idea. It's that this show can't execute those ideas in a good or entertaining way at all is the problem. Consistency. This has none. And it treats its characters like cardboard cutouts and its audience like we eat **** for breakfast.

Imagine if Christopher Nolan only wrote the story for The Dark Knight. Same cast. Same money. All that. But then they bring in Tyler Perry and had him write the script and direct it. How you do something matters. The Andrea chase and Merle guns-blazin episodes had more going on than that the truce meeting episode. But that episode was much better written, paced, timed and directed than those. 1 had a really good performance, 1 had a great performance, but both were stuffed with a lot of ********. The truce ep was well written and directed...everyone gave a good performance and every scene treated them like real people. If they're not gonna write and direct episodes as good as the truce episode, then get on with it.

And that's not even a high bar to reach. I coulda brought up the Morgan ep, but at this point, nobody's that greedy. :lol:

This show has proven, it's only really good at killing people or almost killing people. So it's hard to be mad at fans who just want them to cut the ******** and get to it already.

This show has the best hook in television. Best premise, best vibe, best perspective and nobody could **** this up effects. That's why people who "don't even like this show" keep watching. And all they want is for it to be decent. Be as decent as a regular CBS show and people will be happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom