The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Read the spoiler even after I decided that I'm going to keep away from this thread because of too much BS going on in it.

What a BS finale... it is what it is.

Sounds like the finale is a lot jammed into one episode, just what these whining babies wanted
When you look at these other shows they have such a good pace to them for the story they want to tell. At most there's 1 or 2 filler/transitional eps for the over-arcing season.

TWD fumbles too much or stalls and drags along. I'm not sure who was whining for the writers to jam a whole lot of stuff in the finale. There's a few ppl wanting this "war" to go in to next season :x

That's the real problem with this show. The second season was like that too. They drag along and then cram all of the significant action in the last few episodes. It's all filler, with no thriller.

Last edited:
If the war doesn't end on the last episode and drags on to season 4 then something will happen to one of Ricks kids. Everyone in the prison has a reason to hate the governor. He abused Glenn's fiancé/farmers daughter. He took michonnes friend Andrea from her. He killed Merle. He killed that inmate that was starting to get with the short haired old lady. I remember when they interviewed Lori on a TV show after her character died she said there would be another child zombie

Watching the episode when the zombies raided the farm I was literally in tears @ HerSHELL's disregard for reality :lol:

That whole episode disregarded reality.

Everybody's aim was dead on. Head shots all around in the dark :lol:

The Governor shows up with his crew during the day and they couldn't hit a damn thing

That whole episode disregarded reality.

Everybody's aim was dead on. Head shots all around in the dark :lol:

The Governor shows up with his crew during the day and they couldn't hit a damn thing
:lol: So they only got expert aim in the dead of night.

Lmao!

Idc idc idc idc I loooooove this show, be it because of its random emotional moments, the disregard for reality or how terrible the character development is, I LOVE it, is the only tv series that has actually hooked me, gotten me attached to its characters, seriously the only show I want to go home and watch :lol:

With that said cannot wait for tonight, had to DVR it because I'm at a play with the wife, will not even enter this thread till I watch the show.

Damn, knew the doctor was gonna go out....I dont even care if Andrea dies at this point :smh:

Yeah thats why I said *rumored*

I knew scripts was floating around of the scrappd episode I guess that was it

what we are seeing is something that was part of what they re shot

im glued to the TV now

havent been this excited about this show in awhile :smokin

and that Iron Man 3 trailer :smokin

Last edited:
Has the big black guy with the fro and facial hair ever said anything?

Every season ends with their home getting destroyed

Back
Top Bottom