The Unpopular Opinion Thread Vol. Back from the dead

you must have good luck... i rolled my ankle pretty badly a couple summers ago in kobe 5s and never again will i ball in low tops

I don't blame sneakers on rolled ankles. Usually it's just due to you landing on somebody's foot or plain bad luck.

Very unpopular opinion (especially where I grew up) But it is okay to listen to female artists if you're a man.

I don't like bacon on burgers. Bacon by itself is good but on a burger I feel it's trying to do too much.

I only like it on burgers wen its crispy and breaks wen u bite it.

Not rubberyish

I don't like bacon on burgers. Bacon by itself is good but on a burger I feel it's trying to do too much.
I only like it on burgers wen its crispy and breaks wen u bite it.

Not rubberyish
+1 can't handle too much fat on bacon either....New bacon fondue fries at Wendy's are crack
smokin.gif
I can take bacon with or without, but my burger has to have an egg on it ... it changed my life 
pimp.gif

I think that high end designers sometimes have secret meetings just to laugh at some of the stuff they're able to sell to their high end clientele

Jewelers too

Last edited:
-The Simpsons and Seinfeld are the 2 most overrated shows ever

-J Dilla is highly overrated, I can clearly name 10 better producer in the history of hip hop

-Bugs Bunny is the greatest cartoon Character

-Air Penny's>>Jordans

-Keyshia Cole is the worst female r&b singer

-Lil Wayne was never a good rapper

-Chevy makes the best trucks and SUV's

-He-Man>>Lion-O

-Hulk Hogan is overrated, could wrestler either. Wouldn't put his in a top 10 list

-Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest Center

-Eddie Murphy>>Richard Pryor

Simpsons been washed.
Only seinfeld ep that truly sucked was the last 2
J dilla better off dead
Bugs bunny is goat
Id rather have all og jordan cws than all penny cws easy
There literally 55 singers worse than keisha cole

Back
Top Bottom