The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Milan squad too young and inexperienced in CL. Don't love Allegri's strategy second-leg. Will rue Niang miss and Il Faraone had two decent chances in early first-half.

Missing the Pirlo, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Nesta-type leadership and influence.

Blimey, what a brilliant call you bloody wizard!

ya talking British is stupid 
laugh.gif

Hell of a game from what I'm reading but I should be heading home to watch the game in a couple of hours :smokin

Missed the game today but damn at the result.

What's the story? Did Milan collapse or was Barca just that dominant?

Milan had the opportunity to capitalize on a momentum-changing away goal through Niang on a breakaway. Hit post, ultimately led to Barca's second goal on the other end.

PSK: 7 wins, 3 draws.

Classy finish from Villa.

I'm happy for Roura. He's been with Barcelona since he was in his mid teens. He did what he could - 7 wins, 3 draws, & 4 losses. Having said that, I can't wait until Tito comes back.

A lot of people were saying this team (& tiki taka) were dead, but I never thought that. They just weren't playing with any passion. Prior to today's match, they've looked very uninspired on both ends of the pitch for the last month & a half or so.

Lio & Don Andres were pure class as expected. Seemed hungry and motivated. Xavi 100% fit from the hamstring knock? I think not. Alves did well getting forward in the first-half making Constantin vulnerable, but often picked out the wrong ball in the final third. Moving forward the issue will be Villa regaining form. Alexis hasn't shown the brilliance from his Udinese days and Pedro seems to perform better for country than club. Tello still young and developing into a regular fixture.

Tigres vs Seattle sounders should be interesting. Tuca Ferreti (Tigres' coach) went up there with an alternate squad. Don't know why he always does this, but it usually works out for him...

Back
Top Bottom