The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Niang and El Shaarawy should have a chance or two in the second-half to secure a vital away goal. Montolivo, Flamini, and Ambrosini should be hitting the overhead ball every time to break the trap/press and catch Mascherano and Pique sitting on the counter far up the pitch.

Damn AC had it, how the hell do you miss that? Complete turn around.

AC Milan look so shook out there, they need to settle down.

Guess they didn't read the scouting report tho, when Messi gets a ball he likes to hesitate and cut left. Still don't understand how teams can't anticipate it. It's that southpaw advantage.

Constantin (LB) giving away possession early and often. Prince not having any influence/impact on the match from RW.

Went to the store to get something to eat, seemed like everybody was at the supermarket! I see its 3-0 now :smh:

Yea, there's no way Barca is going up 3-0 against Milan. 2 years ago it would've been possible, but now? :smh:

LOL it's very much possible.

Very naive to think just because Barca is in a "funk" that they can't overcome a 2 goal difference against a very average Milan squad.

I can see Barca winning 4-0 tbh.

I AM A WIZARD.

AC blew so many chances. Idc if they lose now, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Back
Top Bottom