The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Lmao are you serious dude? Really? :lol:
how was it not a red. kicking a player(yellow card) + time wasting(yellow card) = red card. hot the hell are you going to kick a player and lie down on the ground for a couple of minutes.

everyone is biased because you're either a man united fan who doesnt think its a red, a real fan who thought it was a red, or you hate united so you think it was a red, i dont think there is really a neutral fan in this thread unless im wrong

Fret no more, United fans.

The ref for Sunday's United/Chelsea match will be...Howard Webb.

That's crazy dude. Where was the match held??
Manchester, UK .... Old Trafford

I flew from CA out there to watch the Champions League match live. 
Nice man, I'm from Cali too, so I'll be making the trek as well. I get in the day before the final EPL matches so it'll either be that or hope I luck into the Champions League Final tix at Wembley  
laugh.gif
frown.gif

EDIT: I'm actually thinking about taking a cruise back from London to NYC... the prices are cheaper than flights 
laugh.gif
 plus being on a cruise dolo would be 
nthat.gif
 I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, all i thought about was when all Manchester fans use to boo at ronaldo when he gets the ball after the win against england in the world cup/euro cup. (dont remember which one) and year

everyone is biased because you're either a man united fan who doesnt think its a red, a real fan who thought it was a red, or you hate united so you think it was a red, i dont think there is really a neutral fan in this thread unless im wrong

What if you hate Real Madrid, and think it was probably a red? It could have been a yellow, but I think the level of endangerment brought on by a flying heel to the chest area warranted a red.

To be fair, Arbeloa should probably have seen red for that stamp on Evra. Worse than Ibra's, and he got suspended an extra match on top of it. Officiating will always be inconsistent at best.

God forbid it's Barca getting a call, though. Clowns would be screaming bloody murder, and ranting about conspiracies.

I guess Im neutral. Use to be a United fan. Not anymore though.

Nice man, I'm from Cali too, so I'll be making the trek as well. I get in the day before the final EPL matches so it'll either be that or hope I luck into the Champions League Final tix at Wembley  
laugh.gif
frown.gif

EDIT: I'm actually thinking about taking a cruise back from London to NYC... the prices are cheaper than flights 
laugh.gif
 plus being on a cruise dolo would be 
nthat.gif
 I think...
maybe i'll see you at Wembley. I'll be heading out there again for work. best part is the company corporate card!

I liked the Dortmund squad with in-form Kagawa and Sahin far better.

Juve's greatest strength is defensive organization like typical Italian aides. But can they score enough to win CL?

Juventus does not look good enough to win the entire thing, I think they'd get smashed versus Bayern or Madrid.

*checks sig*

I've been watching footie too long to just count a team out right away, with 1 goal anything could happen for us.

Like I said, no team is already in from the 8 who play next Tuesday/Wednesday.

But Juve doesn't concede. If Matri or Marchisio get hot, who knows. Always a threat with Pirlo pulling the strings in midfield.

Juventus does not look good enough to win the entire thing, I think they'd get smashed versus Bayern or Madrid.

*checks sig*

type276

I've been watching footie too long to just count a team out right away, with 1 goal anything could happen for us.

Like I said, no team is already in from the 8 who play next Tuesday/Wednesday.

I dont dislike Arsenal but I'm pretty sure its safe to say they're out..3-1 loss at home those away goals killed them..they need to win 3-0* against this Bayern team..dont see it happening lol

*correct me if I'm wrong :lol:

Last edited:
You're right. And they're not winning 3-0. They arent winning. Arsenal was out of the CL the second they drew Bayern :smh:

Malaga is such a sleeper team, I'm surprised Joaquin hasn't been called back up to the Spanish NT. His performances for them have been unbelievable in the CL. Its weird how he was an instrumental part of the national team set up in his younger days then gets dumped around 2005-06. Del Bosque needs to wake up, Silva is having a quiet year for Man City.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom