The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

ohwell.gif

Even without catenaccio Milan wouldn't loose this match.
Robinho is in spite of his two goals not very outstanding.

I'm a little bit shocked.Everyone says PL clubs playing fast but Milan is much faster than Arsenal
and their sytle of play is much more attractive than Arsenals.

I would post laughing smiles if I did not expect to get the same treatment from Napoli next week.

This is all $!%*%%%!. Cant believe that penalty was called. Unbelievable night. Bye bye RVP, have fun in Spain next year.

But Mexes can pull down RVP and not get called. Whatever, not even mad at that. Arsenal dont deserve to move on after this pathetic showing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at arsenal. oh well. its revenge for last time you knocked us out.

disappointed we didn't get to see my man el sharawaay today. robinho needed those 2 goals dude has been trash all season long.

arsenal looks like cagliari.

30t6p3b.gif

Idk why OX didn't start. I would have taken out Rosicky for Henry. I hope Kos' injury isn't serious, JD is terrible.
We played like scared little boys.
I don't understand how we can do so poorly....some of these decision's, what is AW thinking?

I don't possess the vocabulary to correctly express the anger that is inside me right now. I don't think I've ever witnessed a more half assed effort in a game from a group of professionals in any sport in my life. Roiscky out wide = UselessRamsey and Arteta were completely invisible.Rvp was isolated due to a %@%@ midfield.JD is who we thought he was, simply just good enough for this level.Gibbs should not have been playing his first game back at the San Siro, Coquelin should have started. Our whole back line looked clueless. Thank god I'm headed out of the country tomorrow, everything about today is completely forgettable.

Originally Posted by trunks206

I don't think I've ever witnessed a more half assed effort in a game

Half assed? They didn't even put on a 1/4 assed effort
30t6p3b.gif
RVP couldnt even get the ball because our midfield allowed him to be draped by 3 defenders at all times.

Why do I root for this team?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
*le sigh* Guess there's always the satisfaction that we lasted longer than the Manchester teams
eyes.gif
And the FA cup...

Why are the arsenal fans so shocked about the ac milian outcome. Arsenal don't have any game changing players except rvp. Just look at arsenals squad none of the players are world class except rvp. All the rest are bums. Atleast zenit won today.
Btw I used to be an arsenal fan.

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Barely Watched the barcelona game today, and safe to say Barca will be taking it again.
I don't even know about that. Barca is so @#$% in away games (except yesterday's) that I don't see them taking it again, unless they suddenly revert to their previous CONSISTENT form. Losing games/getting ties is one thing, but the way they're losing is ridiculous. Barca looks absolutely lifeless in too many matches these days
sick.gif
IMO Madrid is the favorite to win it right now. The way they've been destroying the league
30t6p3b.gif

I hope Madrid doesn't though. I need Ronaldo to be at full strength and fully rested for Portugal in the Euro 12 group of death
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom