The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Ahhh... Champions League, you're back! I can't wait to watch... oh wait... 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

I'm so sooo apmed for the game to start! Got my 07-08 3rd kit on for good luck at the San Siro. Come on Arsenal!

I'm actually digging all those jerseys. The Barca one looked bad at first but the darker navy makes it look pretty decent in this pic.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

AlsobbPCIAA6BFF.jpg

Good god. I don't know what's a bigger disappointment this morning, seeing our trash kit for next season (thanks for posting it by the way) or finding out Ox isn't starting.

indifferent.gif
at that clearance.
indifferent.gif
at that ridiculous goal. How do you turn your body in that way and keep a controlled shot like that?!

That Barca kit looks like something an 8th grader designed in his intro to PowerPoint class 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Also, that blue isn't even the traditional color 
indifferent.gif

I like the Arsenal shirt, it has some old school feel to it. Not really sure about the Man United one; yeah their kits are always plain, but simplicity is often the best design.

Anyways, Boateng
pimp.gif
Serie A fans are the worst though. Half the stadium is empty in a Champions League match? Really?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Arsenal's defending 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

And going forward. I see Theo has decided to be Mr. Hyde today.

Also, can someone explain the role of Rosicky?

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Arsenal's defending 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

And going forward. I see Theo has decided to be Mr. Hyde today.

Also, can someone explain the role of Rosicky?

Arsenal's entire squad looks completely clueless today. You could replace them with random dudes from the crowd at this point and have the same effect. Are they even trying??? I'm a neutral observer, but come on, at least TRY
indifferent.gif

Thierry Henry and Arshavin are still on the bench.Who knows what will happen in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom