The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

RIP Livorno 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Players dying from cardiac arrest in soccer is starting to get ridiculous.[/font]

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Spoke to a mate who's a football analyst...he claims through journalists and other sources:
-Dempsey to Arsenal

-Roman is putting up 250m this summer for spending

-Liverpool getting 60m and whoever they sell

-United to get Sjneider
Forgot to mention
-United chasing Eden Hazard over Chelsea and City

-Modric to Chelsea

-Liverpool chasing Hector Herrera (Mexican star)

-Adebayor potentially to leave spurs (but his wages are an issue, most clubs won't want to buy him)

-Odemwengie to leave West Brom

-Arsenal to put in bids for two Ajax players Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen and a Valencia defender Adil Rami
gaitan to united for macheda, bebe and 20m

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Might be too little, too late for City. They're regaining their tremendous goal-scoring form with Kun and Carlitos, but the Arsenal performance was still pathetic and damaging. I really hope the Manchester derby at Ethiad decides it all, but that requires United dropping points. Some share the view they'd rather lose the PL without Tevez than with him after the Bayern fiasco.

Man U has the easier schedule coming up, while Man City has to play Newcastle right after playing Man U.
To me, if Man U loses their game tomorrow, it's a wrap Man City comes and wins the title. Man U NEED the momentum from a win to get them into shape for the Derby, if not, Man City's going to tear them apart. Also, if Man City wants to win, they'll keep Balotelli on the bench.

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Might be too little, too late for City. They're regaining their tremendous goal-scoring form with Kun and Carlitos, but the Arsenal performance was still pathetic and damaging. I really hope the Manchester derby at Ethiad decides it all, but that requires United dropping points. Some share the view they'd rather lose the PL without Tevez than with him after the Bayern fiasco.

Man U has the easier schedule coming up, while Man City has to play Newcastle right after playing Man U.
To me, if Man U loses their game tomorrow, it's a wrap Man City comes and wins the title. Man U NEED the momentum from a win to get them into shape for the Derby, if not, Man City's going to tear them apart. Also, if Man City wants to win, they'll keep Balotelli on the bench.
Where have you been?

Messi with another one.
This sideline ref
indifferent.gif
How are you gonna blow the whistle 5 seconds after the head official allows play to go on?? Dude let Barca bully him into that one
30t6p3b.gif

Eiddy, I've also heard from a credible football source that both Modric and Bale will leave WHL if/when Spurs completes their domestic collapse outside the top-4. Modric to Chelsea or United makes the most sense given their CAM need. Bale seems destined for Madrid or Barca. Honestly the Bernabeu is truly a better fit. At the Camp Nou, Bale will be a LB replacement for Abidal. At Madrid, Bale will purely be an attacker with the logjam that is Coentrao and Marcelo.Spurs are still the current favorites for Hazard.SoleMan, Fergie's interest in Gaitan has cooled after his poor CL showing. I like that proposed offer for Benfica more than United. Fergie is tracking Kagawa heavily as a potential CAM option instead of Sneijder.Alach, Balo is suspended for the rest of the domestic season. May be sold in the summer to Milan or Inter. City also looking to sell Kolarov, De Jong, Dzeko, and Tevez.Arsenal targets for Wenger: Podolski (done deal), Dempsey, M'Vila, Hazard, and Vertonghen.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Where have you been?

Messi with another one.
This sideline ref
indifferent.gif
How are you gonna blow the whistle 5 seconds after the head official allows play to go on?? Dude let Barca bully him into that one
30t6p3b.gif
When he comes back from his ban, he's eligible to play against Man U.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb...ster-city-premier-league

I support Arsenal but Hazard and MUFC are a perfect fit, wouldn't have any problem with that. That link with him and Spurs was more than 2 months ago, he isn't stupid. 
It's baffling to still read stories linking mega-stars to Chelsea/Spurs/City. All 3 clubs have potentially disastrous managerial conundrums. Chelsea and City fans think its only gonna be a matter of $ over someone like Cavani. Why on earth would he even consider either of those clubs?

Hazard's Tottenham link wasn't just a rumor or old news, supposedly there's a solid deal in place. His own father doesn't want Eden playing at an elite club at the moment, like United, because they want regular first-team action and understand the competitiveness for regular time at OT.Chelsea and now City are popular destinations for high wage packages and regular CL football. Cavani doesn't want to go to Chelsea, maybe City. Falcao is more likely to play at The Bridge.

Alach, Mancini publicly stated Balo will not play for City again in this current campaign.
like that means anything.. said the same about tevez

FIFA's and UEFA's Barcelona nuthugging is really beyond annoying.

The vast majority of the time, they beat teams legit and often by huge margins. However, whenever they struggle, the refs bail them out with bull %%*% penalties like the one today and the one against Milan. It's so subtle exactly because most of the time they don't need a helping hand from the refs. But whenever they do, they get it.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

FIFA's and UEFA's Barcelona nuthugging is really beyond annoying.

The vast majority of the time, they beat teams legit and often by huge margins. However, whenever they struggle, the refs bail them out with bull %%*% penalties like the one today and the one against Milan, Arsenal last yr, and Chelsea in 09, etc. It's so subtle exactly because most of the time they don't need a helping hand from the refs. But whenever they do, they get it.

*fixed

Originally Posted by beans718

Alach, Mancini publicly stated Balo will not play for City again in this current campaign.
like that means anything.. said the same about tevez

That's true. But at the same time I don't feel like Mancini's gonna change another statement regarding this situation. It'd be the worst thing he could do for his career.

Great win by the Galaxy. We played much, much better compared to last week. Hopefully it's all uphill from here. An amazing goal by Beckham to seal the win
sick.gif
pimp.gif

1. LA's win against us wasn't that great 
grin.gif
Y'all better have beaten us by at least 2 with both Brunner and a hasnt-played-since-last-July Steve Purdy starting in defense for us 
laugh.gif
Beckham's goal was amazing though.

2. Where the %!%+ have I been that I havent heard Mancini contradicting himself AGAIN. This man needs to be fired kept at Man City as long as possible
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom