The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

^could it be? the day an american will actually achieve something of someworth in European football? nah never mind

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Spoke to a mate who's a football analyst...he claims through journalists and other sources:
-Dempsey to Arsenal
pimp.gif

Spoke to a mate who's a football analyst...he claims through journalists and other sources:
-Dempsey to Arsenal

-Roman is putting up 250m this summer for spending

-Liverpool getting 60m and whoever they sell

-United to get Sjneider
Forgot to mention
-United chasing Eden Hazard over Chelsea and City

-Modric to Chelsea

-Liverpool chasing Hector Herrera (Mexican star)

-Adebayor potentially to leave spurs (but his wages are an issue, most clubs won't want to buy him)

-Odemwengie to leave West Brom

-Arsenal to put in bids for two Ajax players Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen and a Valencia defender Adil Rami

Since when does Carroll get winners?

Liverpool deserved it, though. Everton were **%@ in the 2nd half.Also, Tevez!!!

-United to get Sjneider

Forgot to mention

-United chasing Eden Hazard over Chelsea and City
i think Utd's done with Sneijder...his wages were a stumbling block and i don't think Utd wanna drag themselves through another round of the transfer window to get him...
frankly,i'd rather have Modric...he's on 50k a week - Utd have no problems doubling that,especially with uncertainty surrounding Harry's future...

Hazard to Old Trafford seems realistic as well with news of Berba leaving Utd at the end of the season...Utd could use another potential world class player upfront...

Nothing like waking up to see City got the win. Carlitos with the hat trick, and Kun with a pair..awwwwwwww yeeea!!

Go Villa!!!

Not again...
frown.gif

Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini has been rushed to a hospital after collapsing during his team's Serie B match at Pescara.
With Livorno 2-0 ahead, Morosini fell to the ground in the 31st minute of the match and received urgent medical attention on the pitch. A defibrillator was also used on the 25-year-old player.
Morosini, who is on loan from Udinese, was then rushed to Pescara's Santo Spirito hospital. Italian news agency Ansa reported that Morosini suffered a heart attack in the ambulance.
The match was called off, with many of the other players leaving the field in tears.

TEVES BACK TEVES BACK UGGHHHH!! (Rozay voice)
@eiddyfouw

Demspey to Arsenal REALLY?!?!!? WHYYYYYYY. I mean it would be cool and all, RVP and Dempsey teaming up....eh I guess I'll have to wait to the season's start before judging. I still think his best move would've been to Juventus
pimp.gif

Got Bayern Munich beating Madrid this Tuesday can't wait for the game!

Originally Posted by DLo13

Not again...
frown.gif

Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini has been rushed to a hospital after collapsing during his team's Serie B match at Pescara.
With Livorno 2-0 ahead, Morosini fell to the ground in the 31st minute of the match and received urgent medical attention on the pitch. A defibrillator was also used on the 25-year-old player.
Morosini, who is on loan from Udinese, was then rushed to Pescara's Santo Spirito hospital. Italian news agency Ansa reported that Morosini suffered a heart attack in the ambulance.
The match was called off, with many of the other players leaving the field in tears.

frown.gif

BREAKING: Hospital officials say Livorno footballer Morosini has died after suffering cardiac arrest during game

dont they take physicals out there in Europe? NBA finds all these heart problems before the season starts.

they need to do something ASAP

RIP Morosini..
I personally believe its the performance enhancers.. 

I have been hearing a lot about them in the past year.

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Guys, who does everyone think is the best passer/playmaker right now, excluding Real Madrid/Barca players? I really like Mata, but I'm thinking Franck Ribery is probably #1 right now. I remember in an interview, he said how much he just loves to make the passes and set up the plays.
Ganso and Sessegnon are in the convo..

Might be too little, too late for City. They're regaining their tremendous goal-scoring form with Kun and Carlitos, but the Arsenal performance was still pathetic and damaging. I really hope the Manchester derby at Ethiad decides it all, but that requires United dropping points. Some share the view they'd rather lose the PL without Tevez than with him after the Bayern fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom