The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

If you could get a group of 5 year olds to understand what a set piece is, you think they could score on Arsenal?

If you could get a group of 5 year olds to understand what a set piece is, you think they could score on Arsenal?

We all knew it was going to be on a set piece. :smh:Even the camera man knew what was coming and had that cluster %@#% cover from the start to finish.

1-0 Stoke

We all knew it was going to be on a set piece. :smh:Even the camera man knew what was coming and had that cluster %@#% cover from the start to finish.

1-0 Stoke

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if united lose today i will be devastated  
i'm a little worried too...it's gonna be game over for United if Chelsea win today...
a home win will wrap up the title i'm sure but i'd be contented with a draw quite honestly...
Haven't watched any footy today, but Stoke? 
eek.gif

Yeah, I'm as worried as the next Utd fan, but a draw would still be a decent result (all things considered). 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if united lose today i will be devastated  
i'm a little worried too...it's gonna be game over for United if Chelsea win today...
a home win will wrap up the title i'm sure but i'd be contented with a draw quite honestly...
Haven't watched any footy today, but Stoke? 
eek.gif

Yeah, I'm as worried as the next Utd fan, but a draw would still be a decent result (all things considered). 

Two of the softest goals you'll ever see. First goal the stoke clown knew nothing about it just bounced off his chest, second took a unlucky deflection off DJ. As Dlo said they should have had 3, the defense is completely non existent.

The only players giving a damn for arsenal are Jack and Kos, everyone else is acting like this is a training match.

Come on Arsenal show some %@++!%$ heart and passion!

Two of the softest goals you'll ever see. First goal the stoke clown knew nothing about it just bounced off his chest, second took a unlucky deflection off DJ. As Dlo said they should have had 3, the defense is completely non existent.

The only players giving a damn for arsenal are Jack and Kos, everyone else is acting like this is a training match.

Come on Arsenal show some %@++!%$ heart and passion!

I couldn't even vent my frustrations since we conceded so fast...thank you yuku for allowing me to calm down.

What makes this even worse is people were wondering if Stoke were going to rest people ahead of the final. Smh they've out played us so bad they've still had the chance to rest people.

Congrats to Stoke, the totally ran is off the pitch.

%*%* this season.

I couldn't even vent my frustrations since we conceded so fast...thank you yuku for allowing me to calm down.

What makes this even worse is people were wondering if Stoke were going to rest people ahead of the final. Smh they've out played us so bad they've still had the chance to rest people.

Congrats to Stoke, the totally ran is off the pitch.

%*%* this season.

Back
Top Bottom