The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

As much as I hate Real, I still think Real > Man Utd

No doubt that Barca vs Real should've been the real final.

They should have some sort of a ranking system, as to avoid this scenario happening again... Just like the two best team from an NBA conference can't meet in the first round.

They should have some sort of a ranking system, as to avoid this scenario happening again... Just like the two best team from an NBA conference can't meet in the first round.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Its kinda nice to see teams from different countries in the finals.

Its kinda nice to see teams from different countries in the finals.

probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard.  United did not lost a match in the champion league and have made the final 3 of the past 4 years.  Madrid and Barcelona played one of the most disgraceful games in the history of the tournament.  If anything it should have been Chelsea and Man United.

probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard.  United did not lost a match in the champion league and have made the final 3 of the past 4 years.  Madrid and Barcelona played one of the most disgraceful games in the history of the tournament.  If anything it should have been Chelsea and Man United.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Has this been one of the most boring CL campaigns ever? The group phase is usually super boring but the KO-stage usually makes up for it. This time around both Barca and Man Utd qualified to the finals with relative ease. I'm not trying to take anything away from Man Utd but Real and Barca were the two best clubs in this competition from the beginning followed by a bunch of good but not great clubs. Hopefully some of the big clubs from England, Italy, Germany, etc can improve this summer to make this competition more exciting next season.
Again united did not lost a match over their campaign.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Has this been one of the most boring CL campaigns ever? The group phase is usually super boring but the KO-stage usually makes up for it. This time around both Barca and Man Utd qualified to the finals with relative ease. I'm not trying to take anything away from Man Utd but Real and Barca were the two best clubs in this competition from the beginning followed by a bunch of good but not great clubs. Hopefully some of the big clubs from England, Italy, Germany, etc can improve this summer to make this competition more exciting next season.
Again united did not lost a match over their campaign.

Gomes...
laugh.gif

ManChitty already helped you guys out too...

Harry proving just how lucky he got last season
Congrats to city for buying that 4th spot
30t6p3b.gif

Harry proving just how lucky he got last season
Congrats to city for buying that 4th spot
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom