The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Congrats to Milan.

tired.gif

Ibra has now finished top of the table in his past eight seasons with five clubs in three different countries.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ibra has now finished top of the table in his past eight seasons with five clubs in three different countries.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eek.gif
pimp.gif

and +$@$ the bed every year in champions league
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm stoked for milan. i started supporting them back in 07 and they haven't won +$@$ since i started watching their matches so it feels good man. forza milan.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eek.gif
pimp.gif

and +$@$ the bed every year in champions league
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm stoked for milan. i started supporting them back in 07 and they haven't won +$@$ since i started watching their matches so it feels good man. forza milan.

All those seventy bajillion pound offers for Gareth Bale might have to be put on hold. No official word yet, but his ankle looks all %!@%+@ up...

(The picture ain't pretty...)

Spoiler [+]
baley.jpg

All those seventy bajillion pound offers for Gareth Bale might have to be put on hold. No official word yet, but his ankle looks all %!@%+@ up...

Spoiler [+]
baley.jpg

Originally Posted by DLo13

Spoiler [+]
baley.jpg

eek.gif
bad effin luck for the kid... right before he was bout to hit the lotto too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Spoiler [+]
baley.jpg

eek.gif
bad effin luck for the kid... right before he was bout to hit the lotto too
30t6p3b.gif

DLo13 wrote:

Spoiler [+]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Javaier Morales injury earlier today is probably worse though.
30t6p3b.gif

DLo13 wrote:

Spoiler [+]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Javaier Morales injury earlier today is probably worse though.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if united lose today i will be devastated  
i'm a little worried too...it's gonna be game over for United if Chelsea win today...
a home win will wrap up the title i'm sure but i'd be contented with a draw quite honestly...

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if united lose today i will be devastated  
i'm a little worried too...it's gonna be game over for United if Chelsea win today...
a home win will wrap up the title i'm sure but i'd be contented with a draw quite honestly...

It looks like Nuri Sahin is playing next season for Real Madrid
According to a ussually well informed publishing house,
Nuri Sahin will be traded for estimated 10 or 12 mil Euros to Madrid.

It looks like Nuri Sahin is playing next season for Real Madrid
According to a ussually well informed publishing house,
Nuri Sahin will be traded for estimated 10 or 12 mil Euros to Madrid.

Back
Top Bottom