The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by babam11218719

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

There will be blood tomorrow if Barcelona, but no need for that, there will be enough Arsenal fans crying.

Example of the cocky and smug Barca fans that we were talking about after the first leg. Who was it that said Barca fans were respectful.
laugh.gif
Forgot to add the /s at the end. I know this will be hard game no doubt about. I just hope that our mid-field will be do better this time.
With RVP scheduled to play tomorrow it will only be harder. Add to that Pique and Puyol aren't playing.

Hopefully I didn't come off as cocky to the NT fam. Nothing but love for the game. And if Arsenal wins then nothing but respect for you guys.
Its all good man.  I got nothing but love for all the NT soccer heads.  There isin't many of us so we have to stick together
laugh.gif
.  Anyway I hope we pull it off but it will definitely be an upset if we do.  Honestly and I have said this since we were drawn against Barcelona, if bowing out at this stage helps us win the league then I would rather do that. 

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

There will be blood tomorrow if Barcelona, but no need for that, there will be enough Arsenal fans crying.

Example of the cocky and smug Barca fans that we were talking about after the first leg. Who was it that said Barca fans were respectful.
laugh.gif
Forgot to add the /s at the end. I know this will be hard game no doubt about. I just hope that our mid-field will be do better this time.
With RVP scheduled to play tomorrow it will only be harder. Add to that Pique and Puyol aren't playing.

Hopefully I didn't come off as cocky to the NT fam. Nothing but love for the game. And if Arsenal wins then nothing but respect for you guys.
Its all good man.  I got nothing but love for all the NT soccer heads.  There isin't many of us so we have to stick together
laugh.gif
.  Anyway I hope we pull it off but it will definitely be an upset if we do.  Honestly and I have said this since we were drawn against Barcelona, if bowing out at this stage helps us win the league then I would rather do that. 

if bowing out at this stage helps us win the league then I would rather do that.  
no,no...i really hope you guys progress past Barca in the CL...
laugh.gif

let us win that record 19th league title,just to @@%! with Liverpool...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Any word on Nani?
out for a month...
frown.gif

15 assists this season,we gonna miss his services...
hopefully Valencia and Park get back really soon...we lacking serious depth in those wide positions...

if bowing out at this stage helps us win the league then I would rather do that.  
no,no...i really hope you guys progress past Barca in the CL...
laugh.gif

let us win that record 19th league title,just to @@%! with Liverpool...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Any word on Nani?
out for a month...
frown.gif

15 assists this season,we gonna miss his services...
hopefully Valencia and Park get back really soon...we lacking serious depth in those wide positions...

Originally Posted by Demps

I %@!##+% hope Pep does not play maxwell    Milito.
Fixed. Can't stand when Milito plays.
agreed.

i feel like he's part of the reason we lost. running up the flanks like a mad-man doing absolutely nothing. defense was weak. please do not play Milito Pep!

Originally Posted by Demps

I %@!##+% hope Pep does not play maxwell    Milito.
Fixed. Can't stand when Milito plays.
agreed.

i feel like he's part of the reason we lost. running up the flanks like a mad-man doing absolutely nothing. defense was weak. please do not play Milito Pep!

Given Wenger's history of rushing back players too soon, I do not want to see van Pooooosy out there today.

Gabbi Milito used to be a very good defender until his injury. He was actually pretty good in the limited playing time he got last season but I guess all that time on the sidelines caught up to him.

Anyways, I dont think Barca's absences in the heart of their defence will be too much of a problem since I expect them to hold onto possession for longer than they did in the first leg. I think we'll finally see Wenger employ a cautious approach in a key match rather than trying to go all out attack like he usually does.

Given Wenger's history of rushing back players too soon, I do not want to see van Pooooosy out there today.

Gabbi Milito used to be a very good defender until his injury. He was actually pretty good in the limited playing time he got last season but I guess all that time on the sidelines caught up to him.

Anyways, I dont think Barca's absences in the heart of their defence will be too much of a problem since I expect them to hold onto possession for longer than they did in the first leg. I think we'll finally see Wenger employ a cautious approach in a key match rather than trying to go all out attack like he usually does.

looks like I will be attending Cowboys stadium to watch mexico once again...smh.

looks like I will be attending Cowboys stadium to watch mexico once again...smh.

Here's a big middle finger from me to CONCACAF for making that our first game. It's like playing them in Azteca minus the smog/pollution. 
30t6p3b.gif

But I won't complain too much....we'll beat Costa Rica and Cuba...come in 2nd place in the group and the quarterfinal match is in RFK for the 2nd place of that group...SO I'M
pimp.gif
at that thought.

Here's a big middle finger from me to CONCACAF for making that our first game. It's like playing them in Azteca minus the smog/pollution. 
30t6p3b.gif

But I won't complain too much....we'll beat Costa Rica and Cuba...come in 2nd place in the group and the quarterfinal match is in RFK for the 2nd place of that group...SO I'M
pimp.gif
at that thought.

^

just seen they that.

hopefully theres plenty of fights in the stands
pimp.gif

Gold Cup groups:
 A- Mexico, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador;
 B- Jamaica, Honduras, Grenada, Guatemala,
 C- USA, Canada, Panama, Guadeloupe

^

just seen they that.

hopefully theres plenty of fights in the stands
pimp.gif

Gold Cup groups:
 A- Mexico, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador;
 B- Jamaica, Honduras, Grenada, Guatemala,
 C- USA, Canada, Panama, Guadeloupe

Originally Posted by TheGift23

pimp.gif
at that thought.
Scratch that...either way, we'd be headed to New Jersey. (Giants Stadium)

Here's the complete schedule.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

pimp.gif
at that thought.
Scratch that...either way, we'd be headed to New Jersey. (Giants Stadium)

Here's the complete schedule.

Spuds sign new deal with Under Armour | http://www.mirrorfootball...d&utm_medium=twitter

Watching the replay of the 1st leg of Fox Deportes before watching the 2nd Leg. Stomach is beginning to turn.

Word on Twitter is that RvP is going to start.
Edit Arsenal starting 11 | 

Arsenal Starting XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Diaby, Wilshere, Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky, van Persie.

Spuds sign new deal with Under Armour | http://www.mirrorfootball...d&utm_medium=twitter

Watching the replay of the 1st leg of Fox Deportes before watching the 2nd Leg. Stomach is beginning to turn.

Word on Twitter is that RvP is going to start.
Edit Arsenal starting 11 | 

Arsenal Starting XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Diaby, Wilshere, Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky, van Persie.

Valdes -
Alves Busquets Abidal Adriano
Xavi Mascherano Iniesta -
Pedro Messi Villa

Szczesny - Sagna Djorou Koscielny Clichy - Rosicky Wilshere Cesc Diaby Nasri - Van Persie

Valdes -
Alves Busquets Abidal Adriano
Xavi Mascherano Iniesta -
Pedro Messi Villa

Szczesny - Sagna Djorou Koscielny Clichy - Rosicky Wilshere Cesc Diaby Nasri - Van Persie

this is gonna be agony watching on gamecast
30t6p3b.gif

should have "come down" with something last night
laugh.gif

this is gonna be agony watching on gamecast
30t6p3b.gif

should have "come down" with something last night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom