The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Demps

Valdes -
Alves Busquets Abidal Adriano
Xavi Mascherano Iniesta -
Pedro Messi Villa

Szczesny - Sagna Djorou Koscielny Clichy - Rosicky Wilshere Cesc Diaby Nasri - Van Persie

Rosicky,  really
sick.gif

I am trusting that RVP would not be starting unless he is 100% fit.  Diaby needs to stay disciplined tonight.

Originally Posted by Demps

Valdes -
Alves Busquets Abidal Adriano
Xavi Mascherano Iniesta -
Pedro Messi Villa

Szczesny - Sagna Djorou Koscielny Clichy - Rosicky Wilshere Cesc Diaby Nasri - Van Persie

Rosicky,  really
sick.gif

I am trusting that RVP would not be starting unless he is 100% fit.  Diaby needs to stay disciplined tonight.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

For the love of God, Wenger can you please sit Rosicky on the bench and put Arshavin in.

ThisWhat the hell is wrong with mr. Bean, he never starts arshavin anymore. At least it is nice to see rvp is back because with betner and cham there would be no chance of winning

For the love of God, Wenger can you please sit Rosicky on the bench and put Arshavin in.

ThisWhat the hell is wrong with mr. Bean, he never starts arshavin anymore. At least it is nice to see rvp is back because with betner and cham there would be no chance of winning

Well Tommy is better defensively and we all saw how easily Alves was moving up last game.

AA23 will come on in the second half like last game, Bendtner too.

Well Tommy is better defensively and we all saw how easily Alves was moving up last game.

AA23 will come on in the second half like last game, Bendtner too.

Originally Posted by sam206

definitely glad bendtner isnt playing with rvp back. as far as arsahvin, maybe he wants to save something to bring in off the bench in the 2nd half. who knows. god know what goes on in his mind sometimes.

Originally Posted by sam206

definitely glad bendtner isnt playing with rvp back. as far as arsahvin, maybe he wants to save something to bring in off the bench in the 2nd half. who knows. god know what goes on in his mind sometimes.

Someone clue me in on why Busquets is starting at CB.  Milito cannot possibly be that bad?  I mean now they have two CBs who are playing out of position.(Granted Abidal has a lot of experience at CB)  Plus I thought Busquets was a key player in making that midfield go.  They would really rather have Masch who is more of a destroyer.  

Someone clue me in on why Busquets is starting at CB.  Milito cannot possibly be that bad?  I mean now they have two CBs who are playing out of position.(Granted Abidal has a lot of experience at CB)  Plus I thought Busquets was a key player in making that midfield go.  They would really rather have Masch who is more of a destroyer.  

Originally Posted by babam11218719

I'm assuming Busquets is at CB since he's a defensive midfielder and one of the bigger players on the team. I don't like any of these bench dudes 
30t6p3b.gif
 (Milito, Masch, Maxwell)

Originally Posted by babam11218719

I'm assuming Busquets is at CB since he's a defensive midfielder and one of the bigger players on the team. I don't like any of these bench dudes 
30t6p3b.gif
 (Milito, Masch, Maxwell)

Diaby and Rosicky starting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OMG...and an unfit van Persie starting too meaning we're gonna have to sub him out which'll increase either Diaby or Rosicky's chances of playing the full 90 minutes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dont think it matters who Barca starts in CB since they'll probably have 70% possession.

Looks like Wenger's gonna try to park the bus with his line-up...Nasri and RVP upfront with Fabregas, Diaby, Rosicky and Wilshere trying to keep it tight in the middle.

Man...W.T.F....Diaby and Rosicky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Diaby and Rosicky starting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OMG...and an unfit van Persie starting too meaning we're gonna have to sub him out which'll increase either Diaby or Rosicky's chances of playing the full 90 minutes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dont think it matters who Barca starts in CB since they'll probably have 70% possession.

Looks like Wenger's gonna try to park the bus with his line-up...Nasri and RVP upfront with Fabregas, Diaby, Rosicky and Wilshere trying to keep it tight in the middle.

Man...W.T.F....Diaby and Rosicky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly don't mind Diaby playing. I mean without Song who do you want to play there?  Denilson?
sick.gif
  Rosicky I agree but yeah it looks like he is going defensive and wants to leave one bullet to put on later if necessary .  Diaby has to play smart and not make any stupid turnovers.  Wenger says the goal is like a magnet to Diaby and he is always making his way there.  He can't be doing that %!#@ tonight.

I honestly don't mind Diaby playing. I mean without Song who do you want to play there?  Denilson?
sick.gif
  Rosicky I agree but yeah it looks like he is going defensive and wants to leave one bullet to put on later if necessary .  Diaby has to play smart and not make any stupid turnovers.  Wenger says the goal is like a magnet to Diaby and he is always making his way there.  He can't be doing that %!#@ tonight.

The problem isnt that Diaby is starting...the problem is that Wenger's unwillingness to acquire another CM has left us with Diaby and Denilson as our back-up CMs. Song is obviously good and Wilshere has proven to that he is a good CM but Diaby and Denilson have proven time and time again that they are not good enough.

As for Rosicky, he's obviously starting due to his work rate but here is another guy that has been nothing short of disappointing since arriving at the club.

BTW, this is kind of unrelated but can anyone explain to me why Wenger favors Bendtner over Chamakh?

The problem isnt that Diaby is starting...the problem is that Wenger's unwillingness to acquire another CM has left us with Diaby and Denilson as our back-up CMs. Song is obviously good and Wilshere has proven to that he is a good CM but Diaby and Denilson have proven time and time again that they are not good enough.

As for Rosicky, he's obviously starting due to his work rate but here is another guy that has been nothing short of disappointing since arriving at the club.

BTW, this is kind of unrelated but can anyone explain to me why Wenger favors Bendtner over Chamakh?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm pretty sure it's because of Bendtners swagger and the fact that Chamakh seems to be lacking confidence at the moment. 

I'm pretty sure it's because of Bendtners swagger and the fact that Chamakh seems to be lacking confidence at the moment. 

I'm not feeling good about this match. We haven't look that impressive recently and I will be shocked if we manage to win.

Fingers crossed though! LEGGO Arsenal.
pimp.gif

I'm not feeling good about this match. We haven't look that impressive recently and I will be shocked if we manage to win.

Fingers crossed though! LEGGO Arsenal.
pimp.gif

I agree with that completely but again there is nothing we can do about it now. Denilson and Rosicky have been absolutely trash all season.  Diaby is what he is not that great but can show some moments of greatness.  Song has been pretty healthy last two years so I don't think not having quality backups is as egregious as say not having backup strikers for RVP.  Denilson and Diaby have not gotten a lot of playing time this year. Also Song wasn't that great against them the first time around.  We need him for Utd on Saturday though. 

Back
Top Bottom