The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Refereeing has been appalling the last couple weeks. Rooney's elbow drawing nothing, the whole Chelsea-United game, Arshavin's phantom offsides and this Wolves-Trash game has been terrible. Wolves denied a clear equaliser for no reason I can see, if anything should have been a foul on Gomes.

Refereeing has been appalling the last couple weeks. Rooney's elbow drawing nothing, the whole Chelsea-United game, Arshavin's phantom offsides and this Wolves-Trash game has been terrible. Wolves denied a clear equaliser for no reason I can see, if anything should have been a foul on Gomes.

arsANAL fans are ones to talk you guys are the ones who get those calls. spurs been getting hosed all season on stupid calls

arsANAL fans are ones to talk you guys are the ones who get those calls. spurs been getting hosed all season on stupid calls

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ did you see Edson and Eric?
you mentioned Edson...caught me off guard for a second...LoL...

i did on Saturday but all i got were some low-quality,long-@$# shots of them...
ohwell.gif

it was held at a home/electronics store but only cardmembers and shoppers were allowed to get the legends' autographs...

the popular sports store at Queensway Shopping Centre invited them to their store as well...
i love Cantona,but i didn't feel like being one of the first 50 to spend some $200 at the store just to get his autographs...
laugh.gif
Haha... just wanted to mix things up a bit.
Next stop: HK.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

^ did you see Edson and Eric?
you mentioned Edson...caught me off guard for a second...LoL...

i did on Saturday but all i got were some low-quality,long-@$# shots of them...
ohwell.gif

it was held at a home/electronics store but only cardmembers and shoppers were allowed to get the legends' autographs...

the popular sports store at Queensway Shopping Centre invited them to their store as well...
i love Cantona,but i didn't feel like being one of the first 50 to spend some $200 at the store just to get his autographs...
laugh.gif

i'm definitely gonna get the Cosmos home kit...will post pics once i have them...

Serie A: Nagatomo with his first goal for Inter... *applause*

EPL: Wolves late equaliser...
eek.gif

i'm definitely gonna get the Cosmos home kit...will post pics once i have them...

Serie A: Nagatomo with his first goal for Inter... *applause*

EPL: Wolves late equaliser...
eek.gif

looking at other pics from the guy who posted the nani injury he had a photo of antonio valencia  training 
pimp.gif

as for the game, i aint even mad, i was asleep, i woke up at 11, checked the score, shook my head, went back to sleep

looking at other pics from the guy who posted the nani injury he had a photo of antonio valencia  training 
pimp.gif

as for the game, i aint even mad, i was asleep, i woke up at 11, checked the score, shook my head, went back to sleep

Ozil with the play of the year. Eat your heart out, Farca!

And again! Threads one into Benz.... 2-0! Get more rest, Ronaldo.

Ozil with the play of the year. Eat your heart out, Farca!

And again! Threads one into Benz.... 2-0! Get more rest, Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom