The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Beautiful tackle Wes Brown, I've been waiting for someone to !%%$ Suarez up since the world cup

*Looks at sig* 
laugh.gif

I understand. I hated him too, until he joined Liverpool. 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

probably the first time this season that Sir Alex got it wrong from the start...
the midfield were overrun...Carrick and Scholes are pretty much the slowest pairing in the EPL...
30t6p3b.gif

'Pool pretty much bypassed them today...
sick.gif
Spot on.

Fletcher was definitely needed in the game, and it's mystifying to me that Fergie let it go on for 80 minutes. I'll take it, though.

probably the first time this season that Sir Alex got it wrong from the start...
the midfield were overrun...Carrick and Scholes are pretty much the slowest pairing in the EPL...
30t6p3b.gif

'Pool pretty much bypassed them today...
sick.gif
Spot on.

Fletcher was definitely needed in the game, and it's mystifying to me that Fergie let it go on for 80 minutes. I'll take it, though.

-3 goals...
30t6p3b.gif
 who knows,it might come back to haunt us...
ohwell.gif
Well, SAF has always said that GD was worth 1 point... 
ohwell.gif

Not taking anything away from Pool, they were better and Utd was poor, but not 3-1 poor.  1 gifted assist from Nani and 1 from shoddy defense (VDS could have done better, but no one followed-in after the freekick).  
30t6p3b.gif

Suarez looked pretty good though.

-3 goals...
30t6p3b.gif
 who knows,it might come back to haunt us...
ohwell.gif
Well, SAF has always said that GD was worth 1 point... 
ohwell.gif

Not taking anything away from Pool, they were better and Utd was poor, but not 3-1 poor.  1 gifted assist from Nani and 1 from shoddy defense (VDS could have done better, but no one followed-in after the freekick).  
30t6p3b.gif

Suarez looked pretty good though.

W.T.F. You don't score in open-play for a whole year then score 2 screamers in 5 minutes.
eek.gif

Damn.
Only a yellow? 
nerd.gif

W.T.F. You don't score in open-play for a whole year then score 2 screamers in 5 minutes.
eek.gif

Damn.
Only a yellow? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ did you see Edson and Eric?
you mentioned Edson...caught me off guard for a second...LoL...

i did on Saturday but all i got were some low-quality,long-@$# shots of them...
ohwell.gif

it was held at a home/electronics store but only cardmembers and shoppers were allowed to get the legends' autographs...

the popular sports store at Queensway Shopping Centre invited them to their store as well...
i love Cantona,but i didn't feel like being one of the first 50 to spend some $200 at the store just to get his autographs...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ did you see Edson and Eric?
you mentioned Edson...caught me off guard for a second...LoL...

i did on Saturday but all i got were some low-quality,long-@$# shots of them...
ohwell.gif

it was held at a home/electronics store but only cardmembers and shoppers were allowed to get the legends' autographs...

the popular sports store at Queensway Shopping Centre invited them to their store as well...
i love Cantona,but i didn't feel like being one of the first 50 to spend some $200 at the store just to get his autographs...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom