The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

2dt9i05.jpg
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

2dt9i05.jpg
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't feel good to be on the other side of iffy calls eh?  The penalty was deserved and the Vidic sending off probably was too.  Only thing Utd fans can complain about it probably Luiz should of gotten a second yellow.

2dt9i05.jpg
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't feel good to be on the other side of iffy calls eh?  The penalty was deserved and the Vidic sending off probably was too.  Only thing Utd fans can complain about it probably Luiz should of gotten a second yellow.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

2dt9i05.jpg
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Record reffing Chelsea- P-16 W-15 D-1 L-0 For-38 Against-2 
[font=arial, sans-serif]Nuff Said
[/font]

2dt9i05.jpg
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Record reffing Chelsea- P-16 W-15 D-1 L-0 For-38 Against-2 
[font=arial, sans-serif]Nuff Said
[/font]

So what?  Who was Chelsea playing in those games?  I mean Chelsea has been pretty damn good over the last few years that might have something to do with it more so than who was the ref.  I think its just funny when a Utd fan is mad about the refs when its pretty much a given that you have to overcome referees every time you go to Old Trafford.

So what?  Who was Chelsea playing in those games?  I mean Chelsea has been pretty damn good over the last few years that might have something to do with it more so than who was the ref.  I think its just funny when a Utd fan is mad about the refs when its pretty much a given that you have to overcome referees every time you go to Old Trafford.

laugh.gif

The penalty was very, very soft.  But a call that a home team will most likely always get the benefit of the doubt on.  No comment on the Vidic sending off, a captain shouldn't lose his head and get sent off at the end of a game like that.
This is the most competitive league in the world right now, most exciting in years.  It's squeaky bum time see you at Old Trafford Chel$ki.

laugh.gif

The penalty was very, very soft.  But a call that a home team will most likely always get the benefit of the doubt on.  No comment on the Vidic sending off, a captain shouldn't lose his head and get sent off at the end of a game like that.
This is the most competitive league in the world right now, most exciting in years.  It's squeaky bum time see you at Old Trafford Chel$ki.

^ lol beat me too it. Come on ManU fans complaining about a ref being in the pocket of another team is too funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack on Sunday...I was so angry my chest hurt but Ive finally calmed down.

RVP out 3 *%*!*#$ weeks and Cesc might not make it for the weekend game. (which might just be more important than the Barca tie)

We are still in the title chase so we cant slip up especially with United's slip today and another tough fixture this weekend.

First step is finishing off Orient tomorrow and all honesty if we cant do that at home to a league 1 side we deserve to lose a shot at another trophy.

Oh last comment...Rosicky should NEVER EVER see the field....EVER!

^ lol beat me too it. Come on ManU fans complaining about a ref being in the pocket of another team is too funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack on Sunday...I was so angry my chest hurt but Ive finally calmed down.

RVP out 3 *%*!*#$ weeks and Cesc might not make it for the weekend game. (which might just be more important than the Barca tie)

We are still in the title chase so we cant slip up especially with United's slip today and another tough fixture this weekend.

First step is finishing off Orient tomorrow and all honesty if we cant do that at home to a league 1 side we deserve to lose a shot at another trophy.

Oh last comment...Rosicky should NEVER EVER see the field....EVER!

Thanks alot Chelski, hopefully we can end the tie with Orient early in the game tomorrow. Rosicky better not play...Diaby is fully fit and capable of playing along with Denilson.

Thanks alot Chelski, hopefully we can end the tie with Orient early in the game tomorrow. Rosicky better not play...Diaby is fully fit and capable of playing along with Denilson.

^Wenger said hes starting tomorrow.
He said he didnt want to risk starting Diaby in the final as he's missed so many games and he didnt know what form he'd be in, but !#+* he couldnt do much worse than Rosicky *touch wood*

^Wenger said hes starting tomorrow.
He said he didnt want to risk starting Diaby in the final as he's missed so many games and he didnt know what form he'd be in, but !#+* he couldnt do much worse than Rosicky *touch wood*

I just saw this and thought it was too funny...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love these things!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(the tiger woods one they did was hella funny too!)

I just saw this and thought it was too funny...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love these things!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(the tiger woods one they did was hella funny too!)

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

painful defeat for United...it was a tale of two completely different halves...
frown.gif

and i'm pretty damn sure Arsenal will close the gap to just 1 point at home against Sunderland this weekend...
tired.gif
Argh... yeah. 
ohwell.gif

No Vidic and Rio for Anfield too... Wes Brown and Chris Smalling instead.

Time to really dig deep for the final, what, 10 games left?

Back
Top Bottom