The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

painful defeat for United...it was a tale of two completely different halves...
frown.gif

and i'm pretty damn sure Arsenal will close the gap to just 1 point at home against Sunderland this weekend...
tired.gif
Argh... yeah. 
ohwell.gif

No Vidic and Rio for Anfield too... Wes Brown and Chris Smalling instead.

Time to really dig deep for the final, what, 10 games left?

Several sources within the CSA have told Canadian Soccer News that FIFA has awarded CONCACAF a full fourth spot for the 2014 World Cup. The extra spot Africa had for 2010 will be distributed to CONCACAF and South America

Several sources within the CSA have told Canadian Soccer News that FIFA has awarded CONCACAF a full fourth spot for the 2014 World Cup. The extra spot Africa had for 2010 will be distributed to CONCACAF and South America

is it just my audio or is the emirates dead, arsenal scored and people were just like.................... oh.

is it just my audio or is the emirates dead, arsenal scored and people were just like.................... oh.

^haha we're up 3 goals to a side that we should have finished off the first time around.

That being said its still no excuse in fact I was shocked how quite it for long stretches was when I was there (but alot like this game we smashed SC Braga 6-0 that night) The away support is night and day compared to the home fans. I wish the atmosphere was always like the Barca game...that was amazing!

Chamakh goal plus Bendtner x2. Cesc is on the bench so that a good sign for Sunday. (Theo in the stands so that's not)

^haha we're up 3 goals to a side that we should have finished off the first time around.

That being said its still no excuse in fact I was shocked how quite it for long stretches was when I was there (but alot like this game we smashed SC Braga 6-0 that night) The away support is night and day compared to the home fans. I wish the atmosphere was always like the Barca game...that was amazing!

Chamakh goal plus Bendtner x2. Cesc is on the bench so that a good sign for Sunday. (Theo in the stands so that's not)

Great game for us today. Bendtner with the hat-trick
pimp.gif

Hope he can fill RVP's shoes well @ the Camp Nou.

But first, we have to take care of Sunderland on Saturday.

Great game for us today. Bendtner with the hat-trick
pimp.gif

Hope he can fill RVP's shoes well @ the Camp Nou.

But first, we have to take care of Sunderland on Saturday.

Real quick, is nikemercurialorange.com legit? 
I need to order the new CR7 Nike Mercurial Vapor Safari Indoors. You fellas know any other good spots to order them?

Checked the usual suspects like World Soccer Shop and Pro-Direct, no luck so far. 

I need to order the new CR7 Nike Mercurial Vapor Safari Indoors. You fellas know any other good spots to order them?

Checked the usual suspects like World Soccer Shop and Pro-Direct, no luck so far. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Not legit imo

Not legit imo

I'm looking for them in a 10.5 too let me know if you find them.

I've looked everywhere with no luck, only found them on ebay but from China, looked suspect.

yeah that site looks fake.

I'm looking for them in a 10.5 too let me know if you find them.

I've looked everywhere with no luck, only found them on ebay but from China, looked suspect.

yeah that site looks fake.

Back
Top Bottom