The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

eek.gif

at the space wayne got that ball through.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

No RVP, I guess Bendtner will be starting up front then...hopefully we do not pick up any more injuries before then.
I think Chamakh will probably (and should) start.

I dont know what's worse...van Persie getting hurt again or the likelihood of Bendtner seeing increased playing time
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We really need to sell Bendtner to an unsuspecting club before word gets out that he's garbage.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

No RVP, I guess Bendtner will be starting up front then...hopefully we do not pick up any more injuries before then.
I think Chamakh will probably (and should) start.

I dont know what's worse...van Persie getting hurt again or the likelihood of Bendtner seeing increased playing time
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We really need to sell Bendtner to an unsuspecting club before word gets out that he's garbage.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

"Some say he has been putting in target practice this week" 

Anyone else hear that commentator slip that in
roll.gif
Touché 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

"Some say he has been putting in target practice this week" 

Anyone else hear that commentator slip that in
roll.gif
Touché 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

$&#^ing Luiz... he's been having a good game... figured he'd score
30t6p3b.gif
i agree...solid player.nothin VDS could do about that shot.

and i liked that ARG home kit.the collar was a nice touch.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

$&#^ing Luiz... he's been having a good game... figured he'd score
30t6p3b.gif
i agree...solid player.nothin VDS could do about that shot.

and i liked that ARG home kit.the collar was a nice touch.

Chicharito hasn't been contributing today...in games like this,i think he's better coming on from the bench...

i see Sir Alex taking him off and switching it back to 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with Giggs coming in...

Chicharito hasn't been contributing today...in games like this,i think he's better coming on from the bench...

i see Sir Alex taking him off and switching it back to 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with Giggs coming in...

Gary Neville... in the stands with the fans! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Chicharito had that one nice play with Evra, but has been relatively quiet.  Time for Giggs and Berba.

Gary Neville... in the stands with the fans! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Chicharito had that one nice play with Evra, but has been relatively quiet.  Time for Giggs and Berba.

Back
Top Bottom