The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So, is it fair to assume that PSG will send the Brinks truck over to The Old Lady for Pogba this summer?

Either way, i'm sure Madrid and Chelsea gets drawn together. That Mou vs his former team headline will be huge

So, is it fair to assume that PSG will send the Brinks truck over to The Old Lady for Pogba this summer?

I think this loss has more to do with coaching, Veratti shouldn't have been starting it was clear in the first game he kept turning it over and getting out muscled

but knowing PSG they'll most likely get Pogba and underachieve again next season

Got a feeling Real will be in the mix as well with Khedira coming off ACL, Xabi getting old, and Illara sucking balls.

Back to this Real game Did anyone catch how horrible Illaramendi was? Couldn't control the ball, couldn't pass, and made horrible decisions. I've watched lots of real game this year and I haven't seen anything promising about him. I've seen more promising playing with Casmeiro and he barely plays. He was so bad Ancelotti subbed Isco for him at halftime and he Ancelotti was playing defensively. Dude won't last, what a waste of money. :lol:

In other news, soccer pro finally send me the tracking number for the Reus kit
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
in a similar related other news, Soccer Pro finally sent me the tracking number for my Eto'o kit
laugh.gif

I think this loss has more to do with coaching, Veratti shouldn't have been starting it was clear in the first game he kept turning it over and getting out muscled

but knowing PSG they'll most likely get Pogba and underachieve again next season

ehhh I get your point, and when your 2+ up on aggregate, messing that up most definitely falls on the coach and his tactics.

But if Cavani converted his chances instead of laying a goose egg out there today, we wouldn't be questioning the tactics so much. Plus im just biased because now Zlatan da god is out of both Champions League and the World Cup.

In other news, soccer pro finally send me the tracking number for the Reus kit :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

in a similar related other news, Soccer Pro finally sent me the tracking number for my Eto'o kit:lol:

They must've been working hard today because SoccerPro sent me tracking for my son's Milan Honda & Argentina away Messi shirt... Got his City Kompany today...

Kudos to Jose & the Blues, especially Ba. Our man eiddy called it... Should've been given a chance with the offensive problems Chelsea have been having...

Man, that PSG back 4 had a lot of trouble today... Silva should've come to Camp Nou from jump.

Is it me or has Willian been playing consistently well since coming over?

Last edited:
ehhh I get your point, and when your 2+ up on aggregate, messing that up most definitely falls on the coach and his tactics.

But if Cavani converted his chances instead of laying a goose egg out there today, we wouldn't be questioning the tactics so much. Plus im just biased because now Zlatan da god is out of both Champions League and the World Cup.

I agree with Cavani dude doesn't seem to be the same player he was since going there, atleast since the injury anyways. I guess they try and sell him and do go after Pogba?

I was so into the games that I lost track of time. I thought it was 2, not 3. I go in at 3. I'm already late...SMFH...

Barca should be embarassed if they don't win tomorrow. No Costa or Turan. They'll be no going forward for Atletico. :lol:

I got Barca winning.

I can't believe it!

I just can't believe it.

Mkhirityan *sp

WHAT THE HELL BRUH!

You only had one job m8, ONE JOB!

put the ball behind the net.

Wow

I got rustled when I saw the highlight during my class break.

wow

just wow

:smh:

I avoided the score all day just so I could catch the replay later on.

I can't believe they pulled it off. I figured with our struggle offense it wasn't happening.

Jose owes Ba an apology. Treated him like a red-headed step child all season until now.

Schurrle deserves some love too. He got things rolling for us.

And i still want Courtois here sooner rather than later. Can't afford to lose our future.

Back
Top Bottom