The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm now convinced jada & ibis are one in the same. The ibis account is just another way for jada to troll & toss out terms like "stop crying"... :lol:

In USD, $164.4 mil

If you take the Mata transfer which was £37 mil, converted into USD is $61.9 mil..., $102.5. Am I missing some other transactions?

So now stating facts is trolling? K.

And yes you are missing transactions. Chelsea's full list of transfers: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein_631.html

So yeah….stop crying about what Chelsea spends and worry about your own damn club.

God Damn we got a lot of dudes on loan. :wow:

De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick; Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa; Welbeck

No Giggs?

Surely if Wellbeck ***** the bed Moyes will pull the quick trigger for Chicharito no?

Giggsy on the bench...

Lindegaard, Büttner, Ferdinand, Giggs, Januzaj, Young, Hernandez

I kinda like be away on the return leg because a fluke goal wont put us down 2. Away goals are more valuable so as the away team today this is good.

De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fletcher, Carrick; Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa; Welbeck
smokin.gif
Cleverley

smokin.gif

Dortm
Dortmund announced the Adrian Ramos signing on their FB page.

I missed you posting this... Should be a decent replacement for the departing Lewa. Ramos is in the top 5 of top Bundesliga scorers right now. Always see his highlights here & there. I can't wait to Bundesliga again even though it's on Fox...

I'm interested to see how he performs there.

Cause I've seen he's had some shaky years, but he seems to have found his footing recently.

So Kagawa is in the 10 position, cool.

Welbeck on the left and rooney as a 9? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Should've thrown Rooney to the left, and gave Chicha the start as a true 9 :smh:

If Man U somehow manages to advance today, that kit their playing in right now will be ordered ASAP :smokin

Back
Top Bottom