The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I honestly thought Cole was gonna be the one to **** up. Look at the way lukaku kicked it, so many things going wrong there....

I hate those half-***, no run-up, indecisive, trying-to-fake-out-the-keeper penalty kicks.

What a game. Chelsea just couldn't hang on :smh:

This is a much bigger win for Pep. If he lost, that would have been the second trophy he lost since he took over two months ago. With this type of quality and another loss, critics would have pounced.

For Jose, doesn't matter. Maybe personally. :lol:

Last edited:
Good week, Tata gets his first trophy & now Pep gets his first with his new club. Jose loses to Pep again...

What a great game to start the weekend...

Last edited:
@DTguardian: Interesting line from Guardiola in press conf. Philipp Lahm, the 'most intelligent player I've ever coached'. Above Xavi, Iniesta, everyone

Even with Friday's hat-trick of new signings, according to today's Football focus, once the Bale deal is finally completed, a comparison of the players in vs players out transfer fees show Spurs have actually made £2 million profit over the summer window 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom