The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Can some one explain to me what happened with Juan Mata....i thought he was excellent last year and at times the best player on the field. How did he fall out of favor so fast for what seems like no reason? Mou?
I hope he goes some where and gets some playing time because i love watching him play

Nothing happened and he isn't out of favor. Came back late for preseason because of confederations cup. Picked up a leg injury in training so that set him back, he's just not match fit. Which is also why he's not in the Spain squad for the friendlies.

We're a week into a 9 month season people, calm down. :lol: Mourinho isn't going to rush his best player back when he have suitable replacements for him. After this international break he'll be back to starting regularly.

Can some one explain to me what happened with Juan Mata....i thought he was excellent last year and at times the best player on the field. How did he fall out of favor so fast for what seems like no reason? Mou?
I hope he goes some where and gets some playing time because i love watching him play

Nothing happened and he isn't out of favor. Came back late for preseason because of confederations cup. Picked up a leg injury in training so that set him back, he's just not match fit. Which is also why he's not in the Spain squad for the friendlies.

We're a week into a 9 month season people, calm down. :lol: Mourinho isn't going to rush his best player back when he have suitable replacements for him. After this international break he'll be back to starting regularly.

had no clue he got injured :lol: it just seemed odd i'm not a chelsea fan but it seemed like dud got the short end of the stick

Arsene is lurking somewhere :lol: if we lose to Spuds this weekend I dont even want to see the reaction :smh: :x :x :x :x

Apparently we are close to or plan on getting Kalou from Lille -___-

Last edited:
@GarethBale22: “@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in talks with Crystal Palace” unlucky palace fans

Apparently we are close to or plan on getting Kalou from Lille -___-
sick.gif
Don't want. At all.

We were linked with him before he left Chelsea, hopefully it's just silly rumors again.

Any Gooners in Philly this weekend?

I'll be in town for MIA and will be watching the North London Derby at Fado's (Gooner Bar)...

#NT waddup???!!!

Just remembered Chelsea got waxed in this cup final last year. One more reason for Mourinho and his guys to want this.

Smh at these ps2 graphics on my tv in 2013, anyone watching in hd?

Back
Top Bottom