The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Welp.

It was a nice run while it lasted fellas.

Go get us a striker, fix our midfield and lets try again next year...

Oh and bring back Courtois.

Last edited:
Wow.

Last year was all german, this year all spain. Both underdogs made great runs to the finals

Man I hate watching Atletico and Real play each other. They bring out the worst in each other and the game turns into a foul/diving contest, even more than El Clasico

Last edited:
Gareth Bale ‏@GarethBale22 1m
“@IAMFRIMPONG26: Man like mourinho gone from special one to No one [emoji]128514[/emoji]” you've gone from Arsenal to Barnsley in 12 months.

Welp.

It was a nice run while it lasted fellas.

Go get us a striker, fix our midfield and lets try again next year...

Oh and bring back Courtois.

Please elaborate.

I thought Chelsea's mid was fine.
Personally I think we need someone more complete to pair with Matic. Ramires is a irritant for other squads but his lack of technical ability kills us. Luiz as a midfielder I'm somewhat shaky on as well. That's just my opinion though.

Since no one else mentioned it, I guess I will have to point it out: Has anyone else noticed that last year it was an all German final but this year it will be an all Spanish one?

lol same story as pep yesterday.. same ppl calling you a genius now calling for your head.. mou is still an amazing manager... little too cautious this yr for my liking but he his tactics in the league this yr (esp with playing top half of table) have been spot on

Since no one else mentioned it, I guess I will have to point it out: Has anyone else noticed that last year it was an all German final but this year it will be an all Spanish one?
2 people already pointed that out...
laugh.gif

Lol im assuming sarcasm here [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom