The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

laugh.gif
 Book should be titled "Yes, I am the Most Interesting Man in the World"

Lol @ 8th in scoring after 100mil was paid for you not being bad. Anything other than Ballon d'or type performance, and top 3 in the league scoring charts for a 100million dollar player is a disappointment.
Bale is doing really well if you factor in all competitions. He is racking up assists and he is scoring more often when CR7 is out.

First nuclear powered South Korean :rofl:

Even though CR has been a beast in Copa Del Rey finals, this could work in Real's benefit. I hate seeing the team defer to him at times instead of just playing freely. The only thing is that with no Jese there's been no winger to just slot in for him, and Real doesn't look as good without Di Maria in that middle 3.

So either Illara in the middle [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Or Isco who doesn't have the defensive prowess needed against Barca.

Damn we really need Ronaldo :lol:

Maybe we'll see a surprise Coentrao appearance in the lineup as a DM and then bring on Isco later

Last edited:
Could one argue that Dortmund fans might be the best?

Signing You'll Never Walk Along prior to beating Wolfsburg yesterday.

The ticker tape prior to the match...

Air Klopp a couple of weeks ago...

And yeah, sure, I'm biased, but I definitely think BVB has the best fans that I've seen before...

They're relentless chanting, great banners, tributes to other clubs.

Must be an insane environment for visiting players...

I know you get praises for the gifs but I hate them. My computer takes forever to load the page when there are a bunch of gifs. No reps bro  :lol:

Gifs in spoilers would be :pimp:

**** destroys me on mobile :lol:

Get your money right!!! This ain't AOL :lol:

It kills me on the mobile and iPad tho, esp when I try to respond :lol:

Spoilers maybe would be better, but Mastamind is always bringing the heat :pimp:

Have no problem on my computer, but sometimes it makes safari crash on my ipad :lol:

And yeah, sure, I'm biased, but I definitely think BVB has the best fans that I've seen before...

They're relentless chanting, great banners, tributes to other clubs.

Must be an insane environment for visiting players...
having been there i can assure you its the best atmosphere in football.. and I've been to the "biggest" game in europe and it didn't touch Westfalenstadion

Whenever I try pronouncing Westfalenstadion, I sound like Daffy Duck...

I'm outta reps, but thats whats up tego calderon el abayarde tego calderon el abayarde , I'll hit you up when my limit expires...

How on earth did they work that in there for the flick? Winter Soldier right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom