The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

If anyone wants to take advantage of the club gear SoccerLoco has on sale, you can get an additional 15% off today only using code TAXDAY15.

Eh. Im worried about cristiano. Dude never misses games man

Same here. I'm all for shutting him down for the rest of the year even champions :rolleyes :smh: :x
With all the stars injured for the world cup, he cant miss it. my whole summer rests on his shoulders along with all of portugal :D

Last edited:
VibrantHandyAlbatross.gif

HandyConstantCoot.gif

DarkWhimsicalChrysomelid.gif

DistortedWarmJumpingbean.gif

I know you get praises for the gifs but I hate them. My computer takes forever to load the page when there are a bunch of gifs. No reps bro  
laugh.gif

I know you get praises for the gifs but I hate them. My computer takes forever to load the page when there are a bunch of gifs. No reps bro  :lol:

Get your money right!!! This ain't AOL :lol:

It kills me on the mobile and iPad tho, esp when I try to respond :lol:

Spoilers maybe would be better, but Mastamind is always bringing the heat :pimp:

I honestly have been wanting to do that for a month or so but by the time I get on my laptop I forget. I think I might have dobe it once before fir that reason. But I know what you guys mean, my tablet always ***** the bed when there are one too many gifs. I have a non gif page bookmarked for that purpose :lol: :smh:

That 30 for 30 doc on Hillsborough was very well done...and so sad. The one bald dude when he was telling the story and stopped and just zoned out and stared like he was reliving it in his head right there...the look in his eyes was just scary...i can't even imagine

Giroud with that touch....Podulski has a hammer for a left good lord. I would hate to be a goalie and have him point blank range ready to shoot.

Copa without CR7 :rolleyes i have it dvred though hope Bale steps up

I have to say this Juventus vs Benfica match-up will be really interesting. Serie A needs to win this to help their Champions League places, but Portugal has Benfica to keep them in the 4th spot for those precious Champions League spots. Anyhow, should be a great match-up, obviously I will be cheering for Benfica since I am a big supporter. In the other match-up I see Sevilla advancing I really do. I think Valencia has been up and down this year and I believe Sevilla is the better side.

It just got that much harder for Liverpool to win the title. I wonder what adjustments will Rodger's make.

Last edited:
Let's get the W today RM. Sucks that CR7 isn't playing because it is always a pleasure watching him play. I'm taking a 2 hour lunch break today to catch the whole game
laugh.gif

It just got that much harder for Liverpool to win the title. I wonder what adjustments will Rodger's make.

This is the time for Raheem Sterling to step up. I'm really impressed by his play. Since January, his level of play has risen each week. The only thing that can hold 'Pool back is their defense.

Bale has the opportunity to make a huge statement today. No CR7 will mean he will have plenty of chances to attack Pinto, if he finishes them he can show the world why Madrid paid for him

Bale has the opportunity to make a huge statement today. No CR7 will mean he will have plenty of chances to attack Pinto, if he finishes them he can show the world why Madrid paid for him

Either way, he's played well this campaign big transfer fee or not. Eighth in the league for scoring & tied for second in assists. That's not bad at all.

View media item 920385View media item 920384
I just can't figure out what Barca side is going to show up today. :rolleyes

Lol @ 8th in scoring after 100mil was paid for you not being bad. Anything other than Ballon d'or type performance, and top 3 in the league scoring charts for a 100million dollar player is a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom