The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

must feel so good to score one of these :pimp: :pimp:

HelplessUncommonArgusfish.gif

Great to see Mata enjoying his football again. He's a fantastic player to watch when given the creative license. He needs to play with a striker who moves well off the ball. Rooney (and RvP to a lesser extent) tends to gravitate towards the ball while a player like Hernandez plays off the shoulder making those runs in behind, and that creates passing opportunities and space for the playmaker.

Barça were awful against the Andalusians, there's little chance of beating the Madrid clubs in the crucial upcoming games playing like that. The defending was terrible - midfield aside from Busquets was poor in the transitional phase, and the backline was lost. Bartra needs to chase the ball less and play the space more.

I have never seen a team with more penalty calls during a season than Barca...It has to be some record.

Crazy

I'm guessing you didn't watch Real Madrid in '12/'13. And a record might have been them getting the most pens in the league for the fourth straight season. I'm not sure what the point of complaining about legitimate penalties is. Even the Betis manager said the ref did a good job.

In addition to playing better under Martinez, the Toffees seem to be having fun playing as well.

I hope Lukaku gets to stay with Everton.

In addition to playing better under Martinez, the Toffees seem to be having fun playing as well.

I'm still wondering why Mou felt he wasn't ready. I mean I would rather throw him into the fire with us than just letting him show out with another squad.

But what do I know....

Oh how the mighty have fallen.. If you arsenal fans didn't take the piss out of us united fans I wouldn't even care but I hate all of you :pimp:

I'm still wondering why Mou felt he wasn't ready. I mean I would rather throw him into the fire with us than just letting him show out with another squad.

But what do I know....

He hasn't been exactly consistent. Even this year but he's making strides under Martinez & his "system".

Everton defense needs to clear the ball out immediately. They're making mistakes now that could cost them dearly...

Lukaku must've been watch Robben highlights on youtube this morning...

Last edited:
What a class showing of Baines & Arteta shaking hands post match discussing things like sporting gentlemen...

Good win for the Toffees today...

Back
Top Bottom